We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » How to make money as a magician other than Paul Daniels items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Fletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of David Fletcher
Would greatly appreciate reviews/input on the various courses on making money with magic by those who are using them.
Thanks,
David
You have to give it away to keep it.
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
There lots of them in market.

Well, you still can get some tips while you learn some awesome routine via Bill Malone's On The Loose & Jeff McBride's Magic On Stage.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
My personal favorite is Hustle Intensive II by Joel Bauer. Smile
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Me too!! Joel Bauer tell it like it is... I am actually selling my course, pm me if interested..
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I agree! Priceless advice on all aspects of professional magic. I just watched the segment on health, fitness and dress sense....great stuff!
stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
Do you have a link for Hustle Intensive II by Joel Bauer
to the blue sky at the top of the hill...
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Joel's course covers quite a lot of info, he even gives advice on what to eat so that people won't be running away once you start talking face to face lol... I heard his dvd was brutal though.. I havent seen it, but I would definitly reccomend hustle intensive 2 the course. I still have my course for sale... pm me if interested.. I'm letting it go for cheap since ive practically memorized the the whole course... And if anyone has seen Joel perform, he's not exactly the most technical magician, but he is one of the most successful trade show magicians.. I remember working an electronics convention back in 93, and joel was there at another booth working as well.. It was funny because
I told him that I got that contract a month after buying his course...
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
598 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Go to

http://www.infotainer.com/home.html

This is Joel's web site, look for contact information.

trickster2000, I worked with Joel in Philly back in 96.

I've NEVER seen anyone pull in people like him. The photos on his web site are average for him.
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
598 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
I recommend Dave Dee's

Ron Calhoun
magicsiow
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
102 Posts

Profile of magicsiow
Is Hustle Intensive II by joel bauer talk about trade show info like The Magic Business book by Micheal Bailey? what's different within his course and others like Jim Snak, Millard W.Grubb... any pratical example...

TS Siow
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » How to make money as a magician other than Paul Daniels items (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL