The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zodiac cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystery
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Mystery
Hello... I'm looking all over for a zodiac deck. Does anyone here know where I can find one ?
Thanks,
Mystery
Let your dreams tear apart your life, before your life tears apart your dreams...
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
What do you call a zodiac deck ?
A deck of mundane playing cards with a zodiac clock on the back or a deck with the 12 signs ?
The first kind of decks (Belgium made in the 80's have been sold by Mary Tomich, some time ago).
The second kind, maybe built by glueing or drawing zodiac signs on the face of white cards.
Grimaud also produced a deck of cards with the court cards replaced by zodiac signs, but it was long time ago.
Some tarot cards bear the zodiac signs on them, you could use 12 cards from such a deck.
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
Howdy!

I made Zodiac Cards for a trick I put out several years ago and have the cards available as decks.

Info on these can be found here:

http://www.threeshellgame.com/shellshop/......mp;id=19

Thanks!

Andrew
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Are there twenty cards per deck? Or 52? Gaffed in any way?
Thanks
Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
There are 20 cards per deck, no duplicates or gaffs, strictly single cards with the following signs:

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, The Sun, The Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune.

Until now they have only been available as part of the "Signs of the Times" (a mentalism effect by Jim Sisti) or to a few select customers who use them for readings and the like.

Thanks for the interest!

Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zodiac cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL