The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Using A Remote To Turn On Tracks, How Do I Isolate Remote? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry The Great
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Gerry The Great
So I'm fairly new to using my iPhone to run my show's music. I had a pretty basic song list that I placed in the app "One Track" and it worked great.
Now I have another show that requires some tracks I have edited in garage band and then added to iTunes and from there to One Track. I just got a blue tooth remote to turn on the tracks (Airturn Digit 2) and I synched it with my phones I tunes. However I could not get the Airturn to play the tracks in One Track. So I figured I could just play them from iTunes.
So I did the first show and when I hit my remote, multiple tracks were playing at the same time! I had to turn off at one point as I couldn't figure out where the tracks were coming from and why they were on top of each other?
I did turn on airplane mode but I don't think that helps with this problem?
So here's the question for someone who's smarter than me... How do I turn off all the thingies that this blue tooth could drive, and isolate the remote to iTunes only?
Or how do I synch it to work with One Track app?

Thanks for any advice in advance!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Using A Remote To Turn On Tracks, How Do I Isolate Remote? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL