The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Opening Daws Notes - Featuring Mental Note and Black Hole (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
“Another great night at The AMC. Our good friend Jamie Daws provided a fantastic lecture full of hard hitting easy to do effects. This was Jamie's first ever lecture and not only did he share with us some of his marketed releases, he also performed and explained some of his upcoming projects. We would highly recommend Jamie's lecture to every magic club! It was great!! Well done Jamie!” - Peter and Jenny Nardi (Alakazam Magic Club)

Hey guys! Id like to announce the official launch of the Opening Daws Lecture Notes! Packed with 11 effects including Torce Force which receives gasps when they see it performed and chuckles when they find out how it works! Also included are three brand new, never before seen effects!

DEVIATE - A hands off visual card change that happens in the box. It can change back and forward as many times as you like and all you need is an ordinary deck of cards and a couple of minutes to prepare a little something! It looks amazing and the feedback from the lecture has been amazing!

BLACK HOLE - A specially produced, handmade envelope that combines two classic gimmicks in one! Allowing you to perform some incredible mentalism without compromising pocket space. In the routine taught, A spectator imagines walking into a shop and picking something off the shelf. She writes this item sight unseen onto a billet. This is placed into the envelope. Then a deck of cards is shown, each with a different item on it. Something that each of us could buy any day of the week. She once again slides one out face down, sight unseen and this also goes fairly into the envelope. It is explained that intact, shops use marketing strategies in order to lure us into buying certain products. The mentalist now reveals the item the spectator would have brought in the shop by imagining her journey through the store. This is taken out of the envelope and shown to be correct! Then the card is removed and of course the envelope shown to be empty. It is shown to have the time "Ketchup". In the magicians wallet he has a recipe, it is the only recipe in his wallet with only one item on it. Of course, it is ketchup! Lastly, as a little kicker, the rest of the cards are turns over to be shown with the words, 'Out Of Stock' on them!

MENTAL NOTE: This really is something special! Due to be released in the future, Mental Note is a covert gimmick which is attached to any standard Post It Note pad. Turning into an awesome mentalism utility that is already getting everyone excited! The possibilities with this are truly endless and whilst a simple gimmick, everyone that has seen this has immediately come up with their own ideas! One of the most organic hands off 'Add a Number' pads you will come across. Able to switch information lighting fast and even allows for some beautiful visual changes! I have no doubt you will love this!

As well as these, I have my colour changing deck, a beautiful visual coin effect, tricks with badges, business cards and everything in between! Each effect has been used by me in working situations and I know you will love them!

For a limited time, the first 40 copies will received a hand made Mental Note gimmick (which take me forever to make!) and a hand made Black Hole Envelope! Each, when released on its own will cost more than the lecture notes combined! I really hope you enjoy what I have to offer and I look forward to meeting some of you at your local magic club!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/openingdawslecture.html

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The response has been amazing so much so, I've only got 3 left with the mental note gimmick and black hole envelope! I hope everyone who ordered is enjoying them!!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Thanks Jamie!

Any reviewers?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I can give a very fair an unbiased review if you'd like! :-D

Thank you all! There is only one left! You'll only be able to get these at a lecture after this one! Or wait until the official release of each project!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4150 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Sounds awesome Jamie very interested when these do get released tp purchase.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Just had a new batch of these in! The reviews have been amazing so far! Thank you all for the continued support!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Opening Daws Notes - Featuring Mental Note and Black Hole (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL