The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Stoned Purse +Two Coin Video Clios That will FOOL YOU!!! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2018, JoelDickinson wrote:
My order is in. I love what you have done with this routine Nathan. Really good.

Thank you so much for all the kind words !!!!

I am so happy you all love it so much

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-stoned-purse
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I just picked up my third so I’d say I’m set.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Lol third times a charm man

Thank you sooooo much

And for those that are interested you can also purchase "just the purse" here
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
If I purchase just the stone purse from you will I need to provide my own real purse? If so, do you have a recommendation on where to get one?
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I definitely will provide you with a real person as well Smile

Every order!!

KranzoMagic.com
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Now I feel disappointed. When I purchased this it came with a very nice real purse. How do I trade that in for a real person?

Ed

Don't you just love smartphone spelling auto correct
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2019, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
I definitely will provide you with a real person as well Smile

Every order!!

Lol oops Smile

KranzoMagic.com
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
Is the person that comes with the purse the magician?
Danny Boy
View Profile
New user
USA
57 Posts

Profile of Danny Boy
Etsy has proven to be a MARVELOUS resource for real beach stones. The "stone" provided is amazing because you get to start working right away...but you should definitely make it a point to find a real stone eventually. I don't like the idea of having to tell the spectator that it's a rock, I prefer it be a realization that they instantly make as opposed to something that I have to attempt to convince them of. Everyone is looking to them in that moment for how they should react, I don't want it to be confusion. If you can't get a real stone and darken it up, I highly recommend you take some sandpaper to the stone gimmick provided so that the fingerprints are less pronounced. This will give the appearance of leather grain.

Genius as is, like most things Nathan comes up with, but the impact is exponential if you spend a little extra time...

To paint mine I used Culture Hustle's Black 2.0 and sprayed it with some clear matte topcoat. Will be repainting them when Black 3.0 gets released soon. The topcoat completely kills the light absorbing effect of the special Culture Hustle paint but together it gives it the exact look I need in this case.

Taking out the old favorites while I wait for Superball to arrive...stone purse and lucky coin just popped into my head as a natural combination...the routining possibilities are almost endless with Kranzo's Stone Purse in the mix. Since I've already got the pouch out and a poker chip is involved why not play with Chip on Shoulder...see? Limitless.

Even if you don't know where it fits in your current sets, grab this, it will find the perfect spot all on it's own as you work with it. The new purse is the ideal shape for this to work at more angles than the original did and I can't think of anything negative to say at all which is certainly not my default Smile
DannyCrook.com
MysteroMagic
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MysteroMagic
Just received my Stone Purse via Penguin Magic. I hope it will live up to all the great reviews on the Magic Café.
MysteroMagic
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MysteroMagic
Just received my Stone Purse via Penguin Magic. I hope it will live up to all the great reviews on the Magic Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Stoned Purse +Two Coin Video Clios That will FOOL YOU!!! (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL