We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Biggest effect with a "lights" theme (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
805 Posts

Profile of danaruns
I am hunting for material for an artistic stage routine, and haven't the foggiest idea where to find what I'm looking for. The routine is set to music and has the theme of a battle between darkness and the light (hint: darkness wins Smile ). I'm looking for a seriously BIG magical effect with a light or lights theme for the final section, to match the very intense music. The music is one long climax, starting very low and at the end it gets super intense. There are five steps up in intensity, and I'm doing different effects for each of the fives step-ups. I have the beginning set. Now I'm looking for something very big, very dramatic, as the climax to the routine.

What's the biggest, most intense MAGICAL effect you've seen that uses a light or lights theme (which could include related things)? This has to be some kind of actual magic, not just some stage effect. And it has to be -- channeling Donald Trump, here -- "huuuuge!" Smile

Ideas?
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22505 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Did you watch tonight's Master's of Illusions, there was a light act on.
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
805 Posts

Profile of danaruns
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Did you watch tonight's Master's of Illusions, there was a light act on.

Oh! It hasn't played on the west coast yet. I'll check it out, thanks. Smile
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
john wills
View Profile
Special user
940 Posts

Profile of john wills
As starting point: search for footage etc. of Mr. Electric - Marvyn & Carol Roy.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
An illuminated Don Wayne floating ball? Light bulbs through girl illusion?
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
82 Posts

Profile of David_N
Hi Dana, If we're talking major stage illusions with lights then check out Paul Osborne's 'Electric Maiden' illusion.
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, David_N wrote:
Hi Dana, If we're talking major stage illusions with lights then check out Paul Osborne's 'Electric Maiden' illusion.

Do you have a web link to this illusion plan ( I can't find it)
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
82 Posts

Profile of David_N
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Biggest effect with a "lights" theme (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL