The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stage work - Impression device (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ravanah
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of ravanah
Hey all,

I was looking through the forum in hopes of finding a similar thread but the best I could find were recommendation for the Para pad.

I am working on my first mentalism show and I am in need of a good and large imp for stage work. Someone mentioned the ''brown Hornet'' which looks like something I might be able to use but I was looking for other recommendations and/or feedback on that.

Basically what I need for this pad to do is

- Be large enough for up to 3 ''predictions'' to be written on it
- The p*** will be done off stage

I already own Psypher which could work but I wouldn't feel comfortable giving Psypher to my spectators VS the hornet board which appears to be more stealthy.

Any recommendations ?
Thank you all for your feedback !
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
I am not in the position to give you a recommendation regarding stage work, but I can highly recommend the Penguin lecture by John Riggs, in which he goes into quite some detail regarding the hornet. There is obviously way more than that in the lecture, but alone for that part where he explains how it works and what the principle is that he is using, the lecture is worth it IMHO.
ravanah
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of ravanah
Thanks , I'll look into his lecture.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
They sell large Parapads
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Riggs not only sells the devices but has a great DVD selection and one of those volumes deals with impression devices. Also how the get the PEE K on stage or in front of someone, with it not even being noticeable. I would recommend buying directly from him.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Also I think if you are just strictly talking stage work and the P*** is done off stage then a much cheaper alternative is in TARBEL's
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
I just began rewatching John Riggs lecture and at about 1:55:00 of the Penguin Lecture, John talks about P***s in general. He doesn't use the Br**n Ho***t but a smaller imp device, though he tells a story from the day he made the tutorial for the BH.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stage work - Impression device (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL