The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Noctuabundus
View Profile
New user
WI
8 Posts

Profile of Noctuabundus
Why is it that none of my posts show in my post count? It says I have 0 posts...
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Every area that you have posted in is a no count post area. There are certain area in the Café that do not count your posts. To better familiarize yourself with these please see the Café rules and etiquette section of the Café.

Thank you
Mya
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Noctuabundus
View Profile
New user
WI
8 Posts

Profile of Noctuabundus
Oh, heh...it all makes sense now Smile
thanks
michaelmjc
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 Posts

Profile of michaelmjc
That is very strange, why is it like that? A post is a post, they should count wherever you are. Shouldn't they?

Thanks,
Michael
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Michael, the posting criteria and it's reasons can be found in the Café rules and etiquette forums as Mya has pointed out. This link will give you an idea of why certain areas do not count.

here
Where the magic begins
michaelmjc
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 Posts

Profile of michaelmjc
Thanks a lot Dave, I couldn't find where Mya was talking about. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL