The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skycap 2.0 by Uday Jadugar and Luke Dancy - Paul Harris Presents (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi Nattefrost, we are getting close I am told Smile Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to contact me anytime and I will let you know what I know.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Ok PHSIS- thanks for getting back to me.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
*sigh* any news on the replacements?? Been sooo long and we are just being told that they are close to finishing is there any more detail than that?

Sleepy
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
I think it depends on when Uday feels like producing them.
Which I believe he commented that it will require a minimum number of orders in addition to other factors.
So I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon if ever. My guess would be next year at the earliest.

In this case I believe "getting close" means that they will hopefully know something soon but it's out of their control so they honestly have no idea.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4677 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
*sigh* any news on the replacements?? Been sooo long and we are just being told that they are close to finishing is there any more detail than that?

Sleepy

Replacements are apparently shipping as I just unexpectedly received mine in the mail with no prior notice it was coming.
Looks the same as the previous 2.0 caps so not a redesigned mold or anything.
Haven't had a chance to check it for QC but I'm hoping these are better than the first batch.
Although in all fairness, the first batch were by no means bad, just a very slight movement could be detected in some of them.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
GOOD NEWS! I unexpectedly got the replacement in Tue mail today.... I was very confused at first but o actually received two gimmicls!! One white and one black!! And these ones there cant be Amy wiggle detected AT ALL . I vigorously tested it and it lived up to my scrutiny!!

Thanks sooooo much to the Paul Harris team....although it took long the gimmicks that they provided me with are absolutely stunning... AND I GOT TWO !!

THANKS!!
sleepy
Juno-How
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Juno-How
Just received mine also and on first inspection seems to be much better! I unfortunately only received one, but hey it's a *** lot better than none Smile

Sorry if this has already been covered here - does anyone have a good method for getting the CocaCola logo on the top?
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Got my replacement today.... I know it took a long time, but absolutely fair play to the PH team... they said they would replace them and they did... hats off to them, total respect and brilliant customer service. Real stand up guys... big thanks to PH SIS in particular.
Modern Day Jesus and Creator:

REVELATION GUM - Chewed Gum into Impossible Shape
MAGICALL- The Fake Call App For Magicians
THE WILLY - The Rudest Trick You Can Do

#TeamSaturn
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4677 Posts

Profile of videoman
Nice also that PHSIS and the team took care of everything entirely through PM's here on the Café (at least in my case and I would imagine others as well.).
Didn't ask us to fill out lengthy return forms, didn't ask us to return the originals, didn't ask for any proof of purchase.
Just needed to know our mailing address and although it took a while to get here it just magically shows up in our mailboxes.
Thanks PHSIS and the rest of the team! Job well done!
Bondi
View Profile
New user
Cornwall
42 Posts

Profile of Bondi
Replacement came in the post today,everything works perfect,happy customer,well done the PHSIS team.thankyou
VMagical
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of VMagical
I wish this had a wider release.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Oh that's great that people are starting to get the replacements! I didn't get mine yet but I hope it is soon!!
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Just got mine too! Thanks PHSIS and everybody on the PH team!
Andrew Davis
View Profile
Regular user
Longmont, CO
120 Posts

Profile of Andrew Davis
We received replacements for our faulty caps, as well - thank you PHP Team!

We have a handful of red and black caps still available, if you are looking for one.
If and when these come back in stock, we have been told could be a couple months - so these will not last.
Sorry - no white ones available.

http://www.magicandsuch.com/product/skyc......jadugar/

Any questions, please let me know.

-Andrew
Owner, Magic and Such - http://www.MagicAndSuch.com
Check out our monthly special exclusively for Cafe Members!
http://www.MagicAndSuch.com/Magic-Cafe-Members/
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Mine is a little loose... Never got an email back from the PHP team, I was hoping for a replacement..
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

That being said, like minus the wobble this effect is genius. Just wish my gimmick didn't have that slight wobble to make it that much better
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi Cody not sure what happened but please send me a message and I will personally make sure you are 100% taken care of Smile
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Hi Phsis... My red cap does wobbles at times and then it would be pretty stable the other times. Never know when it will wobble or move. Any suggestions?
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Just got a new gimmick for free from the Paul Harris Team from mine being faulty, great great customer service! Thanks guys! This is killer!!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Are all colors available now? I prefer white.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skycap 2.0 by Uday Jadugar and Luke Dancy - Paul Harris Presents (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL