The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fun thread time - remote viewing (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
The lamp has the shape of a brain and it lights up when you have dirty thoughts, that's why it was on when you posted this.

Is it on right now? I think so.
I shall see you on the other side.
Mifune
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
261 Posts

Profile of Mifune
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2016, Alan Wheeler wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2016, Mifune wrote:
It has a head shape and when you touch a metalic part, the lamp changes its intensity. Thanks for the fun.

I don't know what head shape means, but I also vote for touch sensitive.

☺ I meant that it had the shape of a head.
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
I'll change my answer as--looking back--I realize this is a game for a reward.

Using my best remote viewing skills...it's a genii lamp that can light cigarettes.
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Word Crimes
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
405 Posts

Profile of Alan M
This lamp will shut on or off by the clap of your hands.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Did I mention the motion sensor that's built in....
I love post its Smile
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
It's a functional lamp for craft or reading and it has an auto switch off if you fall asleep.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Its a tradition lamp but you can change the brightness of it by touching the base of it

Sleepy
LukePreston
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LukePreston
A PacMan lamp that changes colours...
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
Is it too late to change?

If not it's a lava lamp with scented oil or that doubles as a bong.
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Word Crimes
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Here it is...

its one of those Himalayan rock salt lamps...

its hidden ability is...leaking water! I didn't know this...apparently it absorbs the moisture in the air, and when you turn the lamp off, it leaks that moisture out...its got a wooden base, the bulb sits inside the recess that's been hollowed out from the solid lump of rock salt...it gives off an orangey light...its not touch sensitive (i'd have been impressed it was!)...however, I am sometimes inclined to lick it to see how salty it is...but I won't...learned that the hard way Smile

i can't decide who was closest, and who was vaguely hot reading rather than genuine remote viewing! so I'll leave it for you guys to decide

please not the tissue in place soaking up what I suddenly found leaking...

Smile
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3494 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Hmm, pretty much everyone was way off. Seamagu mentions knocking a water glass over, which sorta relates...

But I humbly sumbmit that mine was closest (mostly by virtue of being quite vague). The crystal angles and the way the color shines through could be described as like stained glass and it's definitely warm colors. Though the colors don't change, the idea of the lamp is to change the quality and color of the light. Also, though not velvet, there is a cloth bag on the shelf and what appears to be another cloth on the stand... is it purplish? I can't tell from the pic..

Quote:
On Jun 26, 2016, Last Laugh wrote:
I'm seeing something that has seems almost like stained glass, a number of colors together, warm colors. Is this the lampshade? I don't know if it's actually glass.... Is the base of the lamp a slightly unusual shape? Like it looks like something... Is there some velvet nearby? Dark red or purple maybe? Maybe sitting on a surface not too far from the lamp.

What does the lamp do.... I'm seeing moving colors, almost like a lava lamp, but not really a lava lamp. Something about the light changing... not sure if it's the colors though...
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2016, Last Laugh wrote:
I'm seeing something that has seems almost like stained glass, a number of colors together, warm colors. Is this the lampshade? I don't know if it's actually glass.... Is the base of the lamp a slightly unusual shape? Like it looks like something... Is there some velvet nearby? Dark red or purple maybe? Maybe sitting on a surface not too far from the lamp.

What does the lamp do.... I'm seeing moving colors, almost like a lava lamp, but not really a lava lamp. Something about the light changing... not sure if it's the colors though...

If not the most right, Last Laugh does seem the least wrong.

Fun game! Thanks, Iain!
A BLENDED PATH
Word Crimes
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Thanks last laugh, I'll gladly claim a hit with my water referencing....Sometimes I even amaze myself ;-)
I love post its Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I cant decide...john arcana's was as valid as last laugh's if I was a regular person...

So if both of you can give me an email address, I'll send you 'something'...
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
John Arcanum
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of John Arcanum
Himalayan rock salt lamp...yup Smile

That giant leaning stack of books looks a whole lot like my bedside table. I've actually considered getting one of those lamps, but not too sure how comfortable I would be with a water leaking electrical device by my head. Does look cool though. Might have to get a rubber table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fun thread time - remote viewing (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL