We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decisions by Mozique and Alakazam (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3149 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Are the blanks completely blank or do they come with circles already on them?
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of dan the man
They come with pre-drawn circles on them.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4096 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2016, dan the man wrote:
They come with pre-drawn circles on them.

Hmm, that's interesting as it was not made clear in the advertising.
Also, it's starting to look like the words have to be so small and short that yes and no is about all you could fit within the circles anyway.
dfry16
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dfry16
Waiting on a review of the new version before making a purchase. Seems the older models had issues.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Mine arrived today but I haven't had time to open it. I have a question though- the advertisement video seems to show a box for the product. Mine arrived in a small cardboard DVD case wrapped in plastic. Did anyone else receive a package like mine?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3659 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just received ot. You get one gimmicked yes/no card and two ungimmicked cards. The gimmicked card works perfectly and looks great. I am glad I got the yes no card and not the blank one since the writung space is very small and you can ruin the card if you mess up the writing. I never had the original version so I can't compare this version with the original. Highly recommended.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3659 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Mine also came in a dvd case.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1628 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I have had this for a couple of days now and I absolutely love it! This feels like pure mind reading at its best! The quality of the props as with all of Bromley/Alakazam products, is amazing but the thinking behind the routines is just beautiful! Loochs routine is so awesome! Ran Pinks routine is also brilliant! In Rans routine, you hand them a slip of paper and ask them to pocket it. You play 5 rounds of guess the word. Seeing how their psychic talents can lead them to the word on the card. The first, they get it right, the second, wrong. The third, right, fourth right and firth right. Then the paper is shown to say, "You have beaten the odds providing you have some kind of psychic ability. You will Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit"

Such a simple effect but baffling to the spectators! My mind is reeling with ideas with this and this who have Luke Jeramy's latest Premise and Premonition DVD will also find good use in these little cards! As for the text size, not a problem! This is really a close up effect and as such, its not an issue. The black pen on white card really does stand out well enough! I think the blank ones could be pretty good for things as well! Heads/Tails, Right/Wrong, Win/Loose, Heaven/Hell, Dead/Alive etc will all comfortably fit inside.

Anyway! I highly recommend this little gem! It will stay in my wallet all the time for that impromptu looking piece of mentalism!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11545 Posts

Profile of John C
Don't sit on them too much.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11545 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2016, twistedace wrote:
Mine arrived today but I haven't had time to open it. I have a question though- the advertisement video seems to show a box for the product. Mine arrived in a small cardboard DVD case wrapped in plastic. Did anyone else receive a package like mine?

This seems to be how alak now ships. This is how I got my espionage wallet. But who needs a box I suppose.
JordanD
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JordanD
Received mine a few days back and can't seem to find the PDF when registering my product on the alakazam website? How do I access the PDF? is it on the DVD itself? If so My macbook doesn't have a CD/DVD drive so I won't be able to get it Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11545 Posts

Profile of John C
There may be a url in some of the paperwork you received.
JordanD
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of JordanD
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2016, John C wrote:
There may be a url in some of the paperwork you received.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately not :/
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1628 Posts

Profile of JamieD
It is on the disk. On a mac, in Finder, click on the disk and it'll be displayed on there!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Found out through Alakazamthst the cardboard did case is correct. I'm going to work on it today. I bought yes and no. I am already considering buying a blank version or two.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Jaime, I love the idea of adapting this to one of Jermay's routine on his new DVD set. You're talking about the opening effect, correct? If so, great idea. How do you account for "maybe"? If you have an idea, pm me please!
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Wow. I just opened it. The cards are all fantastic and the gimmick is amazing. I was watching in the mirror and it looks completely fair. This is the kind of effect that I would like to have 2 or 3 sets just in case anything ever happens to it.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1040 Posts

Profile of sbays
So I am assuming that they have corrected the problems the first ones had with the new ones? I went through 3 sets of the original release and they all had the same problem. They would not "function" properly. It always stuck and required excessive effort to make it do its thing. I am being cryptic as to not expose anything, but those who have this will know. For these to be of any benefit, they need to be smooth in operation.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11545 Posts

Profile of John C
Huh,I had two sets. Both worked perfect.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1040 Posts

Profile of sbays
You got the good ones I guess. heh I still have an old set of them I pulled out last night. Same problem. Oh well.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decisions by Mozique and Alakazam (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL