The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy envelopes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

starstruck
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
111 Posts

Profile of starstruck
Hey everyone!

I want to buy ordinary coin envelopes, and I need your help. I'm from Croatia and my local stores don't have them. I've searched the internet to no avail, I didn't find them. I've decided to buy them from ebay, but then I saw that shipping rates are 4-5 times the original price so it's no good. This is my last stop. I'm asking you for help before I decide to start making my own. If you know a place where I could get some envelopes, please feel free to suggest it here. Thanks!
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Http://www.propdog.co.uk/index.php?route......envelope

You're not alone...I believe the same applies in the UK. Decent, quality coin envelopes simply aren't available. Dave Bonsall of PropDog supplies his own range.
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
IF they're for 4DT and you can't still find them, I have a handling variation using these.
I'd be more than happy to share it with you so just let me know.

Click here to view attached image.
Professional mentalist and digital artist for mystery performers. check out my work at www.facebook.com/EverElizaldeArtStudio
starstruck
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
111 Posts

Profile of starstruck
Thanks guys. E.E. - I'm interested, I'll shoot you a private message.
RoryHenderson
View Profile
New user
Bradford, West Yorkshire
75 Posts

Profile of RoryHenderson
I've got mine from Amazon before. They don't seal very well but for some effects, they do the job. This is a link for them in the UK: https://goo.gl/ZImCzO
More locally, discount stores are good, I don't know if you have an equivalent in Croatia but in the UK, you can get envelopes from £1 shops. I don't know if that has helped in the slightest, but there you are!
RH
If a man does not keep pace with his companions
Perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer
Let him step to the music he hears
However measured or far away
-Henry David Thoreau
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
They sell coin envelopes for around 1 Pound a package. I use them! Right now they are out of stock. Just ask them and they will inform you
when they are back in stock.

http://www.cards4magic.co.uk/
starstruck
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
111 Posts

Profile of starstruck
Thanks, I'll check it out.
RH - this item can't be shipped to Croatia but I appreciate the effort.

on the other hand, here's a tutorial that I think will come up helpful if I decide to make them on my own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3202mwzUPQ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy envelopes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL