The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Living or dead alternatives? (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3796 Posts

Profile of JanForster
It will, but right now I have no concrete time frame as I do not the translation, but have to read everything for proof of contence Smile And as it will contain all of my 6 German books it will be a massive book... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1665 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Jan:

Looking forward to your book.

George
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
545 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Indeed!
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
971 Posts

Profile of helder
One copy for me . 😀👍
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
81 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
If you have it, I remember that Switchcraft (Elliot Bresler) has some fun alternative suggestions for performing a 'living and dead' routine. I believe a Christmas wish list to Santa is one.
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Poisoned/pure apples could keep the air heavy without using pictures of the dead (Halloween.) I read somewhere recently that someone used correct/incorrect alchemical ingredients. You could also separate the genre of books by dark or horror/positive (either with actual books or maybe bookmarks featuring titles.)

I imagine something we could be thinking about when choosing topics for these effects is what information the spectators have regarding the direction we are going. For example, if you were going to use actual books, they would be seeing the titles. This may not be the case depending on materials and subject, yet they would have known the order, but never had the context of the organization. The situations different mediums present shape what can and can not be done. There is way more to consider I'm certain. The answer to this question is a can of worms.

The subject should support the atmosphere you wish to create. Maby they pick up who is a psychic, vampire, doctor, or spiritual person (I'm going as Dr. Dracula the palm reading shaman this year.)
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1733 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Harlan has wonderful ideas! He had another recently out on his Tarbell series that used dog names and cat names and he was able to tell the difference. It was a wonderful and fun presentation. Dan is always a joy to watch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Living or dead alternatives? (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL