The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Just Think Devin Knight (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I just picked this up from Devin. Very bold and you need to be in a walk around setting or at least the ability to be side by side with the audience.
The technique is for experienced performers. I feel it would work for sure but I think that you need to be playing it for real. If you do mental magic or mixed magic and mentalism, it will not be as effective.
Also, a little research will give you tons of extra bits for the main technique. Definitely worth the $8. Got me thinking about ways to use this in other settings.
james
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This is now available on Lybrary.com
http://www.lybrary.com/just-think-p-852776.html
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1306 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
It's great to see that all the existing material out there creates a situation where people like Devin can earn a bit of cash by regurgitating them for the lazy masses.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1345 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Sorry you feel that way. Personally I really enjoy it when experienced masters delve back into the mists of time and resurrect some lost oldies, dust them off and add their own hard-earned touches for us. Osterlind's done it, Cassidy's done it, Cumberland's done it, as have others--and the price on this one is the best I've ever seen, actually...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Just Think Devin Knight (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL