The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Vertical Hummer Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Isn't this the "sidewinder" gimmick from Alex Lourido? I have "sidewinder" and it looks to be the same- unless he is saying that this IS "sidewinder"
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
No, it's not Sidewinder. This is a new method, which doesn't require the performer to wear anything, and I think is much easier to perform than Sidewinder. Please PM me for a free review copy
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
More Vertical Hummer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH-CbTufbGs
Not sure why the Café moved this from the Latest and Greatest Forum. This is a brand new method that has been evolving for about a year, and is not yet available in stores. It is significantly different from anything else, in that the hands can be completely shown, before and after the spin. The card can be removed from the deck, handled freely, shown front and back...and best of all, it's super easy to do.
chappy
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of chappy
Hi Bill

If your post was moved here it was probably because the original post is simply a link to a clip (two clips). You Oughta Be In Pictures is specifically for sharing clips.

Latest and Greatest is for product announcements, rumors, speculation etc. ... "a place where folks can discuss the latest rumors, read announcements and speculate about the obvious hyperbole surrounding many of the upcoming products that are released into magicdom. Will they be genuine miracles or mere rhetoric? We ponder the question."

When you plan to market your idea, I'd suggest trying again in Latest and Greatest but include a written description of the effect, and purchase details. Good luck with your release.

Best,
Greg
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thanks Greg
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
If you like this effect I'm going to be mailing out a dozen free advance copies, including the gimmick and the video instructions. Just send me a PM with your address.
Thanks,
Bill
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks good. Can you show your hands clean before you start?
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thanks, yes the hands are clean before and after
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Vertical Hummer Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL