The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Hi Guys,

Just saw this it looks very interesting Smile I love Mr Dobson's works so I guess its gonna be a real worker Smile Any thoughts?

A complete close-up set contained in one wallet.

5 killer effects from the fertile mind of Wayne Dobson contained in an exquisite leather wallet, made with the highest quality leather.

Heads Up - A mentalist's take on the classic game!

Mental All Backs - A spectator is shown a deck of cards which has been printed with only a back design on both sides. The spectator thinks of any card. The deck magically prints into a normal deck, however one card is missing. The spectator's thought up card is found in the wallet!

Missing Think - A packet of cards are shown to the spectator and a card is chosen, the card is then mixed back into the packet and the magician chooses a card. They match. The card is then put back into the packet and mixed by the spectator. The spectator deals the cards face up and the chosen card has disappeared. Only to be found in the magician's wallet!

Money Warp - A bank note is borrowed and signed by the spectator. A business card is introduced and examined. The note is placed into the business card and is magically wiped clean. The magician opens the wallet to get another bank note, only to find it's the spectator's signed bank note!

Personal FX - An updated version of a Wayne Dobson classic!

Genuine leather wallet!
5 killer effects!
Unique system to gain information instantly!
No impression device!
No chemicals!
No electronics!

Just One Wallet

Available at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......e-dobson

Best,
Martin
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Looks compact and nice, the way I like them,

i guess the main feature is the SUC feature? or is something more build in?
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
What is the "SUC" feature...nobody ever explains it - how would I know if I want or need it if its kept a secret, lol?
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2016, MinSting wrote:

i guess the main feature is the SUC feature? or is something more build in?

Good question, I am wondering that as well. The ad copy says that it has a "unique system to gain information instantly". The word "unique" suggests to me that it has some feature(s) in addition to the SUC feature, but I may be wrong. I am looking forward to reviews.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Yes, its a shinn*r hided in the flap, for the "heads up" game, not bad idea,
very little space for use it as a regular wallet, almost nothing, but I still find its nice little SUC wallet,
probably the one with suc I like the most.
i don't udnerstand why in the trailer they use the SUC to hold cards in front of the spectator, I think it shouldn't be something not to point at,
or maybe they point to because each side as a slit, and one of them is just fake, and used to hold cards?
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I was wondering the same thing - seems like a terrible idea to me to call attention to the flap.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Billiant wallet which takes up very little space in your pocket.

As well as being compact, it is well made..

Also,you get 5 great routines which are real world & doable.

These are easy to do but they are 1st class & I would not hesistate to do any of them in my pro. work.

Wayne has released something which I will never part with.

Thank you Wayne Dobson. You are still great. Fantastic.

Mike Donoghue

Pro.Magician
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
PS. That was meant to say BRILLIANT.

MIKE DONOGHUE

Pro. Magician & crap speller ha
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Billiant wallet which takes up very little space in your pocket.

As well as being compact, it is well made..

Also,you get 5 great routines which are real world & doable.

These are easy to do but they are 1st class & I would not hesistate to do any of them in my pro. work.

Wayne has released something which I will never part with.

Thank you Wayne Dobson. You are still great. Fantastic.

Mike Donoghue

Pro.Magician
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Mike donoghue give us more info,
is the slit on both sides of the wallet?

can the pocket inside the flap be used? or just one pocket is available for credit cards and so on

regards
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah, why not expose the entire workings of a new release, for free - great idea!
I've asked to be banned
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Expose what? I just wanted to know if one of the sides is flat as the slit looks odd to me, and if there is more room for credit cards but a single pocket,
i don't think it exposes anything know that,
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
There's enough info. there for anybody to decide if they want this.

Best buy I have had for ages & at £40 cheaper than a lot of previous wallets I have bought.

THANKS WAYNE & THANKS MIKE THIS IS FANTASTIC .

Mike Donoghue
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I wonder if Mark Strivings gave his blessing on the SUC feature?
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2016, Xiqual wrote:
I wonder if Mark Strivings gave his blessing on the SUC feature?
James

I am sure you already know the answer to this question but

Quote:
Mark Strivings wrote:
I now see extensive discussion about other wallets and such. It is worth noting that there is not a single other product mentioned in this entire thread that might use the SUC feature in any way that has done so with permission or authorization. In fact, not a single one of these other products has even sought to confer with the originator in any way, choosing instead to either knowingly or unknowingly (a possibility to be sure, but one that I have a hard time believing since the provenance of the SUC is very well known) produce a product that is a rip off. All I will say is that supporting such rip offs does nothing to promote the art, encourage those who just might have ideas that could change the way you see magic and mentalism, or give any real motivation to continue to go to the extensive time and expense and effort that it takes to put out top quality products for us all. Every time a rip off product is knowingly purchased it contributes to the end of an awful lot of really good stuff down the road. I'm just saying. Whenever possible (and that's pretty much every time without exception), do the right thing. Don't support the rip offs. And if you are ever in doubt in any way, more often than not the person with the absolute answer is an email away.

Hope that clears things up for you !
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I don't own Mark Strivings Wallet& have never seen one so I can't compare it to the AFW.

I own Alakazam's Assasin wallet & there is a peak using what I have been told is the the SUC principle.The Assasin has tons of features & is an excellent product.

Wayne's wallet does not use the SUC feature to obtain a peek in any of the 5 routines provided on the download. A completely different method is used to get a peek.

This is a loverly small wallet that I have been using over the last few days & the routines(all 5 )are real workers.

Excellent product.

Mike Donoghue
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Thanks JackMagic!

I thought so. It's so funny. Big names can always get away with stealing stuff. if it was some small inventor he'd be ripped to shreds in this forum.
My prediction? Nothing will happen.
James

Quote:
On Jul 23, 2016, JackMagic wrote:

I am sure you already know the answer to this question but

Quote:
Mark Strivings wrote:
I now see extensive discussion about other wallets and such. It is worth noting that there is not a single other product mentioned in this entire thread that might use the SUC feature in any way that has done so with permission or authorization. In fact, not a single one of these other products has even sought to confer with the originator in any way, choosing instead to either knowingly or unknowingly (a possibility to be sure, but one that I have a hard time believing since the provenance of the SUC is very well known) produce a product that is a rip off. All I will say is that supporting such rip offs does nothing to promote the art, encourage those who just might have ideas that could change the way you see magic and mentalism, or give any real motivation to continue to go to the extensive time and expense and effort that it takes to put out top quality products for us all. Every time a rip off product is knowingly purchased it contributes to the end of an awful lot of really good stuff down the road. I'm just saying. Whenever possible (and that's pretty much every time without exception), do the right thing. Don't support the rip offs. And if you are ever in doubt in any way, more often than not the person with the absolute answer is an email away.

Hope that clears things up for you !
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
No foul no penalty mate
kenodad
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of kenodad
Ummm....a foul dictates a penalty; all fouls are penalized in all sports that I know of. The phrase I am familiar with is "no blood, no foul."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL