The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3494 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Wait, so it has the SUC feature but it's not suggested for a peek? Is that the situation? Because the SUC was never just about a peek anyway
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Bought it its got one of the most insane peeks ever in a routine called heads up! never seen it done like this bofre in any peeked wallet, money wrap is brilliant, updated personal fx handling one, missing think is a mlind blower,mental all backs is a proper head thumper

what a brillint thing it is the whole package,totaly going to make peoples heads explode with all of them
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2016, Xiqual wrote:
I wonder if Mark Strivings gave his blessing on the SUC feature?
James

dosnt need to because that's not what it is, I got it and know now mate
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Karl m - you're wrong. It does have the SUC function.
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Do you actuly own it mate??? I do
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yes I do. You might wanna save up for a new banjo.
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, IAIN wrote:
Karl m - you're wrong. It does have the SUC function.

well have to agree to disagree then mate, I think I know what Im on about
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ah, I forgot...this is your new hilarious persona isn't it...carry on...
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Turn it in Dunny not taking any rust from you mate, Im out of here to get on with it,
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, IAIN wrote:
Karl m - you're wrong. It does have the SUC function.

well have to agree to disagree then mate, I think I know what Im on about


But he's right. Seems you can't recognise an SUC when you're holding it in your hands:)
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Ive had more SUCs than youve had hot diners mate think I know what I'm on about
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Ive had more SUCs than youve had hot diners mate think I know what I'm on about


lol. It's evident you have no idea. What do you think SUC even means?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Im not rising to the bate mate my mentor says to keep away fgrom peeps like you, of course I know what a SUC is Ive got loads of them
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3494 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Hmm, confusing. It's pretty clear even from the vid that it's got a SUC.

Just out of curiosity, which SUCs do you have loads of?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Its not a SUCs because you cant eaily push a c*** out of the **** because there is some stuff in the way of it, Ive got loads of SUCs like the stelth asasin one, undecover wallet one and a aleph one so I know what one is and how it works properley mate
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ignore Karl and his rusty banjo string...

It has the SUC function and that's that...
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Ignore Ian hes just saying it to wind me up it doesn't have the suc and that's that, I have been performing with it and never done a SUCs
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Dai Vernon must be turning in his grave right now.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
The Dai Vernon turn over move ha ha Smile
Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
285 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
Since I am hearing opinions on both sides of the SUC/no SUC issue here, and since I have not actually seen a AFW in person (therefore cannot state definitively one way or the other), it certainly appears that this new wallet contains the SUC function in some form. Assuming that is indeed the case I can tell you for a fact this is NOT authorized. Mystique Factory has been contacted and hopefully we can resolve this situation quickly. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, it might be a good idea to reread the copy of a posting I did in another thread about situations like this that appears earlier in this thread. Failure to understand fully what is there is the recipe for an awful lot of incredible stuff never seeing the light of day.
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL