The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Sexton Blake
View Profile
New user
Britain
3 Posts

Profile of Sexton Blake
In case anyone is throbbing with interest, I have posted a more detailed review of the AFW at TalkMagic.
http://www.talkmagic.co.uk/ftopic60280.php
I won't repost the whole thing is this thread. I feel that doing so would be slightly like barging into someone else's house wearing an ugly hat and shouting. However, as I say, if you wish to take a look it is does contain some more information and, being written after this thread, is very 'now' and 'the latest' and 'a Thursday in September 2017'.
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Romano911
^ Nice review, thanks.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
Calvin826
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Does anyone have an alternative to the 'weaker' ending of Personal FX that they would recommend? If so, please PM. Thanks.
Sexton Blake
View Profile
New user
Britain
3 Posts

Profile of Sexton Blake
By weaker ending, I assume you mean weaker beginning. Otherwise, I don't know what you mean at all, and I am confused and scared. I don't have an alternative, but I do have some thoughts/specific suggestions concerning it. I'll PM them to you later, after I've been to Lidl.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
I really need to re watch that tutorial on this as it had a few little gems on it that didn't sink in the first time of watching... gotta love lidl Blake they do a great Stake pie, at £2 its a steal and sometimes literally if I'm wearing a topit.
Sexton Blake
View Profile
New user
Britain
3 Posts

Profile of Sexton Blake
The modern gentleman makes use of the full richness of society's breadth, Craig333 - Lidl is best for pizzas and cakes, but Aldi wins out for computer products and bike oil, IMHO.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A.F.W. (Another !@#$%^& Wallet) by Wayne Dobson (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL