The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Move Zero V.2 By John Bannon (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Move Zero was a huge hit when it first came out, I bet that Move Zero V.2 will have the same luck.
John Bannon is a Master in creating self-working tricks that have huge impact.

It will be releasing on Download too! Both releasing August 1st.

DVD More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=57516

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Hey folks - we couldn't be more excited about announcing the release of Volume TWO of John Bannon's series on self-working card magic! Volume Two is released on Aug 1, contains over 2 and a half hours of content, features 10 TOTALLY self-working tricks and is the thing I am most proud of making at bigblindmedia.

You can watch full performances of both Matchismo and AK47 at http://www.bigblindmedia.com/move-zero-vol-2-by-john-bannon/

AK47 totally blew my mind. it's my absolute favourite impromptu, borrowed deck trick ever. john is just SO clever at layering methods that his self working material is as deceptive as anything a master fingerflinger can do.

:)

owen
bigblindmedia
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Know the material and it is excellent.

Looking forward to this & seeing John do his stuff.

Mike Donoghue
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
^ What Mike said - great material on this set. I was a huge fan of AK-47 from the moment I first read it in his recent book.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
SGTgrey. AK47 really fooled me.

Fantastic & very workable in th ereal world.

Mr Bannon is awesome.

Mike Donoghue
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Loved volume 1. I have destination zero to read on my 2x 16hr flights to and from Bali!
btwigg
View Profile
Loyal user
Sacramento, CA USA
204 Posts

Profile of btwigg
I think I'll have to take the plunge on this one.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
We have been GOBSMACKED with the response to Move Zero 2. Don't want to blow our own trumpet, but I love Bannon too... so I'm gonna do it just a little bit. Check out some of the review quotes:

"I was sure Volume 1 could not be topped. Oh, ye of little faith! Bannon has done it again! Hallelujah!" Jim Halliday, The Magic Portal
"When it comes to zero-move card magic, Bannon is THE man! Powerful tricks, ingenious methods and beguiling presentations. The material on this disc is the work of a virtuoso." Mark Elsdon
"I like it even better than the 1st dvd. What can you say? John Bannon. That's all you can say." Richard C
"What can you say but how can tricks that contain no sleight of hand be so strong? John Bannon performs a trick, explains how it's done and then goes into details of why it works. The trick bag is excellent. OK, I'm fairly new to magic and it would be easy to say do a,b,c that's how to do it. I have learnt so much from this and his previous dvd .....10 out of 10." Trevor S
"Absolute Gem. This man is a card genius and explains every detail so clearly." George W
"This is even better than volume 1!" Murshid L
"Volume 2 is awesome. In my opinion it’s even better than Volume 1 (and I didn’t think that would be possible!) If you’re a card magician, or even if you’re not, you need to get this DVD. Get it now!" John H
"The DVD features strong, self-working magic and is full of wisdom from the incredible mind of John Bannon!" Bicycle-cards.co.uk
btwigg
View Profile
Loyal user
Sacramento, CA USA
204 Posts

Profile of btwigg
AK-47 kills when it hits right. Very happy I picked this up
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
I have been fortunate enough to pick up both Volume 1 and Volume 2, and after watching them, I'm sitting here thinking to myself that I wish I had bought these before I spent my money on a ton of gimmicked decks, packet tricks and individual cards. This is mind blowing stuff for a hobbyist like me and absolutely thoroughly recommended. The beauty of these DVD's that I can pick up a deck of cards from anyone, anyplace, anywhere and do some amazing stuff with absolutely no sleights and minimal memory work. John Bannon, you are a God !!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Which volume is better?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Both very good, but Vol 2 is definitely better in my opinion
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2016, TuneHV wrote:

That's good to hear. I know that I'm in the minority, but Vol. 1 to me was a 'meh.' I'm rolling the dice and ordering Vol. 2. Fingers crossed...
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2016, TuneHV wrote:

Thanks, TuneHV
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Just watched volume 2 of this AGAIN & if anyone is on the fence about buying this, all I can say is you are missing out BIG TIME.

Been using Free Willy, AK47, Dead Reckoning & Petal To The Metal since reading them in the book & it's great to see John do the material.

When Mr Bannon talks, I listen.

You may think you know the material, but the reason why he does things a certain way is what makes ALL of the difference.

Hope there is a Volume 3.

Mike Donoghue
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2016, Magic KL wrote:
Which volume is better?

I thought Volume 1 was good, but Volume 2 knocks the socks off it. Drooling over the wait for volume 3. The guy's a true genius ! Many of the tricks here are better than a lot of the gimmicked or gaffed stuff I've got.
kaubell
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of kaubell
I want you to cut some cards and turn over.. lets cut again and turn that over
jljones83
View Profile
New user
LA, CA
90 Posts

Profile of jljones83
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2016, btwigg wrote:
AK-47 kills when it hits right. Very happy I picked this up

I agree with you here, it really needs to hit 'right'. I'm sure it's my presentation, but this one is really a hit or miss with me.

I LOVE Bannon's work, and I LOVE Move Zero 1 and 2, but I just can't get AK47 to hit consistently.
opieone28
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of opieone28
I recently purchased this and for me it was amazing. I am a novice but enjoy practicing. This group of tricks take very little practice and hit laymen hard!

thanks John great work as usual
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Move Zero V.2 By John Bannon (15 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL