The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Munich Murders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1573 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
More attacks on Europe. This time, Munich. Reports still not clear; what is clear though is that the death toll has now reached nine (9) - this includes one of the gunmen. Before anyone jumps to conclusions about who or what is involved, too many conflicting reports to understand completely.
Some angles include, a direct answer from disgruntled maniacs to Merkel's refugee policy. Other commentators reporting that it is five (5) years to the day that the madman, Andres Breivik, carried out the sickening murders in Norway. His prison guards are now checking all of his correspondence.

Whatever truth emerges, the reality is that there are more innocent people dead tonight - all in the name of a twisted viewpoint.
So sad.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I guess it means just the opposite when they shout allah Akbar.....?????? like here in Orlando????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Meng
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere in Germany I wrote
128 Posts

Profile of Meng
Here are some facts for you guys:

Quote:
- The 18-year-old gunman who killed nine people in Munich was obsessed with mass shootings but had no known links to the Islamic State group, German police say. Written material on such attacks was found in his room. (Like the book: "Amok I'm Kopf: Warum Schüler töten" - translates roughly as: "Amok in the head: Why students kill". A book about shootings in the United States.)

- Munich's police chief spoke of links to the massacre by Norway's Anders Behring Breivik.

- He had a 9mm Glock pistol and 300 bullets in his rucksack. Police do not yet know how the weapon was acquired, but said he had no permit for it and the serial number had been obliterated.

- They are investigating whether he may have lured his victims through a Facebook invitation to the McDonald's restaurant where he launched his attack on Friday evening.

- Police say the Munich-born gunman had been in psychiatric care, receiving treatment for depression.

- He was NOT a refugee. He was born in Germany to German-Iranian parents 18 years ago. He was raised in Munich and his full name was Ali David Sonboly, but he was apparently just called David.

Apparently this was a gruesome act of a mentally ill teenager.
(Most of the victims were other teenagers, by the way.)

So I would suggest to show some respect, and just pray for the victims and their families.

I, for one, am deeply sorry.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
How horrific.

It appears that the murderer had no association with a terrorist group.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
A failed Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up in Germany.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Munich Murders (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL