The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan 101
View Profile
Regular user
Hawaii
164 Posts

Profile of Ryan 101
I am trying to find good videos on cards. The best I have found are:
Easy to Master Card Miricles 1-6
Daryl Card Revlations
Daryl Encyclopedia of Card Slights

What are your favorites?
xformer7
View Profile
Veteran user
Central NJ
309 Posts

Profile of xformer7
That's 19 volumes of DVD's. Should last you quite awhile before you need more.

(BTW, I would have thought that "Encyclopedia" would have been the hardest word to spell...)
Ctgalex
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Ctgalex
Becareful, the Daryl Revelation DVD is not that good.
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I know the topic of this thread is videos, but I recommend that you purchase a good book or two and study them for a while. How long have you been performing with cards? Are you new to cards and wish to begin learning about them? Also, what type of thinds would you like to perform....who do you look up to? Knowing these answers will help Café members lead you in the right direction.
Who is John Galt?
proliv
View Profile
New user
Portugal
36 Posts

Profile of proliv
Michael Ammar is good technicaly...
Try Juan Tamariz you will learn good thecnics and funny gags.
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
John Bannon has 2 videos, not all items are cards but the man makes simple, direct magic that beats many complicated top card men's magic I know.
all methods are in the grasp of the average (and less ) card performer. give it a try!
N

p.s. I heard they are available in DVD now aren't they?
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Cards is so generic.

I like Daryl's encyclopedia for sleights, De'vo's Cradle to Grave for flourishes, and Ortiz for gambling routines.
tollamus
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of tollamus
Bill Malone's 'On the Loose' series is a favourite of mine. It's interesting to see Bill work in front of an audience and the tricks are great too.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
For videos, consider getting Alex Elmsey's 4-video/DVD set as a companion to his two books, all published from L&L. Also give serious consideration to Brother John Hamman's 6-DVD set as a companion to his book by Kaufman called The Secrets of Brother John Hamman. That DVD quality is not the usual quality we've come to expect from current DVDs, but it is sufficient to understand what he is doing and get the chance to spend 12 hours watching one of the great magical minds of our time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL