The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trick-research (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

backinblack
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Hey guys,
i have in mind that there is routine to buy that achieves this trick:

you lay 3 items in a row.. you turn your face away from the items.. you ask the spec a couple of time to change some of the items.. after a couple of times you stop him from changing and tell him he position of the items or a particular item.. the method is relyed on maths..

anybody a suggestion whaz trick is this?

thx
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Bob Hummer's three object divination. Look into his, and Jack Yeats' work. Alain Nu also has some work on this, in his "Nu-Sense" routine.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx for reply.. is there also a version to be done over the fone?
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2267 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
There is an excellent routine that plays well on radio and as a telephone effect. I've used it and it has a really great impact. I can't remember the name, but you can find it on "Mind Waves: Performing Mentalism and Gaining Publicity on the Radio." by Andrew Gerard.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S9548
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
The original appeared in one of the first four issues/Volumes of Howard Lyons IBDEM using balls of different colors and cups. I am so worn out that is all I can remember at the moment
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2830 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Millard Longman recently released a typically unique and clever take on this premise.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx to all for reply..

bc do you mean this one: Millard's Three Object Phone Divination http://mevproshop.com/millards-5-card-3-object.html ?
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2830 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2016, backinblack wrote:
Thx to all for reply..

bc do you mean this one: Millard's Three Object Phone Divination http://mevproshop.com/millards-5-card-3-object.html ?

Yes, that's it. He performed it for my wife a few months ago and even she liked it, lol.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
I believe Nick Einhorn uses Bob Hummer's principle in a "smash & stab" routine, but he uses an egg instead of a spike.
I shall see you on the other side.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Sounds cool.. as it is wwritten: "and after rearranging the objects using a series of genuinely free choices".. are these a lot of steps? do you know if more or less than in "Mind Waves: Performing Mentalism and Gaining Publicity on the Radio." by Andrew Gerard?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trick-research (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL