The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sion by John Bukowski (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
If murphys would upgrade their video servers it may be easier to and faster to see this effect.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Right? I'm on 30mbs and their videos load so slow.
James

Quote:
On Jul 27, 2016, John C wrote:
If murphys would upgrade their video servers it may be easier to and faster to see this effect.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
Penguins site should work better for the trailer.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21462

The effect looks okay in my opinion. Doesn't amaze me enough to warrant me spending $35. I love coin magic, and yeah the coin production looks clean and all... but you could also produce a coin in a very similar fashion using a reverse s***ke vanish. The change looked pretty nice but everything else can already be accomplished without using a gimmick just not as clean.

Still, I couldn't see someone being blown away with this.. just my opinion though.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I don't get it I do this with sleight of hand ? What gimmick needed for this .....
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It will drive you mad trying to watch a demo video on Murphys. Complete waste of time.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
I thought I was the only one who had problems with their videos.
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys -

You can check out a live performance of SION Here: https://www.facebook.com/MurphysMagicSup......&theater

It was performed by Austin Murphy in our warehouse.

This was his third time doing it.

p
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Paw, do you necessarily need to use that pen to make a coin appear out of nowhere ? That's look very visual, quite amazing.... !
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey mh 1001 -

You don't HAVE to use that pen but the Pen is Gimmicked. You could Gimmick a Pen yourself, Sharpie, etc. Smile

p
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Ok thanks, I suspected that the pen was gimmicked, that's why I asked the question. If possible, I prefer not to carry with me an extra pen because I have already 2 gimmicked pens with me which serve for some of my mentalism effects. Say, if I gimmick a pen like you say, can I give it to a spectator to sign a card or a coin ?
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey guys -
someone emailed me on this. I thought I would let everyone know. it is 100% self working.

p
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sion by John Bukowski (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL