The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Packet trick wallets (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I found several sites that sell these wallets, but I am looking for the black wallets (leather or vinyl) that hae a GRAIN finish (this is important).

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Jeff,

I just went to the Goodwill store last week and found 4 leather credit card wallets in various colors and finishes..$0.42 apiece! Look where the women's purses bin is...bet you'll find all you need!

Hope this helps a bit!

Doug
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Doug, that's and idea. I might be a little uncomfortable looking through purses, but what the heck.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yeah, but wait until you have to sift thru the womens' PANTYHOSE to find sources for I.T.!!!

Woo...

Doug
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hi Jeff,
You might be interested in a z-fold wallet that I purchased from "The Magic Warehouse" for $10.00 or $12.00 if I remember correctly. It's in black leather with a grain!
Small size! perfect for packet tricks and it will SWITCH packets, if necessary. Here is the link.
http://www.themagicwarehouse.com
Gerard
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Thanks. I did try several stores , but no luck. Not really looking for Z-fold. Something in a black grain business card/playing card size.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
The searching is to look up 'vinyl business card wallets' - or 'Two-pocket vinyl insurance card holder wallets' Here's a site for $.33 ea. 'click on blank printing' and you choose a color, but with shipping it's a bit, probably best to buy in bulk here 600 at a time? for .28 cents each? Never have to look again lol- http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/deskt......cket.htm

Ebay-
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p......from=R40
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Sounds like he is looking for replacement holders for Dough Bennett's Business Merger. I have looked for some years not and cannot find any with that deep a grain. It has to be very deep, and I am just not finding it. Part of the problem is the generic name for this product. Post the source if you ever find a plastic deep grain card holder wallet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Packet trick wallets (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL