The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TFOBW by Lance Sinclair & Robert Watkins (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mijrin
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Mijrin
Good evening all

I hope that you are doing well.

The latest offering fr om Fraser Parker and his Intuition Lable. Is an effect and a principle from two young talented mentalists. The first effect is a method for devining a pin code, or any 4 number code, such as the first 4 numbers of a bank card. (as see in the teaser, but in truth any 4 numbers could be revealed using this method). The second part of this book is by far my personal favorite and it is a principle which allows you to 100% devine between 2 pieces of information. If you are stuck between any two bits of information than this will get you out of your situation while giveing you the information you need for a solid reveal. This is a sure fire way of getting the participant to react to the feeling of a thought jumping from their minds to yours.

Of course both these methods follow Fraser's philosophy of propless methods for mentalism. Both methods are hard hitting, direct and there is no other way of discribing them other than "pure"

To get hold of this book please go to Fraser's Intuition Lable or contact him directly.

This is something you really want to get a hold off before he removes it from his site. Easily the best thing he has featured on his site all year!

Best wishes,
Mij
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I get really really really excited about concepts...

This one is absolutely beautiful!

I've been using this for over the phone effects, stage effects and random moments of craziness!!

With a little creativity and love, this is an absolute killer!!!

XX
Jacob
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Alex here, with yet another review for you all, this time is for a new release that is about to hit, and from 2 newcomers.

TFOBW by Lance Sinclair and Robert Watkins.

As you read in the first post above, the first effect involves you guessing a spectator's bank card number. This is brilliant on so many levels, because what they have done is combined several principles that many of you may have read in some of Michael Murray's and Peter Turner's work and changed the direction on it. What do I mean? Well they shed some new light on some principles, and allow the reader to examine and explore various ways in being able to divine the 4 digits of a bank card.
I immediately read this, and fell in love, and have already performed it a few times with great success, but What Fraser has added is that you flip it upside down and inside out, and then you make the spectator the mind reader, if you want to go that route.

The Nicarauguan principle is great, because it is self working, and the person doesn't have to be hypnotised at all, it just works.
Think something along the lines that Aaron Alexander would do, or Jerome Finley, and you get all the touches from both Fraser and Peter on this, and this is sneaky, and you can do this on stage, and the spectator will feel the moment when the thought leaves their mind and enters yours........reminds me of Skullduggery from Luke Jermay, but this is very very smart thinking, and I am sure you will at least get something useful out of this release. Best of all, totally propless.

Fraser doesn't add anything to his site that he doesn't think is good, but this is different lateral thinking, and both Lance and Robert should be congratulated on putting out quality work that people will actually perform.

Bravo

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Can be purchased at

www.fraserparker.co.uk

both principles you will be doing

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
I should say that I do not own this, nor was I given a copy for review, so I don't know about the methods or teaching on the project. However, I talk with Lance regularly, and we bounce ideas off each other, discuss methods, and otherwise have "jams" or "sessions", so I'm aware of his approach (and genius) when it comes to creating.

He said something very profound once, about one of his creations: "I'll never sell this, because there's not a monetary value for the kind of power this gives you." That was said in regard to a method not included in TFOBW. So if he's releasing something, it's going to be good.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Just purchased the pdf. Looking forward to receiving and reading it
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Blake,

You will love this.

I used it 3 times this weekend to great success.

Alex
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Do you actually guess their bank card number or just whisper something that makes it seem like you did?

Can't tell from the trailer
Reader discretion is advised.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I'd like to know this, too.

Quote:
On Aug 10, 2016, Michael Zarek wrote:
Do you actually guess their bank card number or just whisper something that makes it seem like you did?

Can't tell from the trailer
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, Mijrin wrote:
The second part of this book is by far my personal favorite and it is a principle which allows you to 100% devine between 2 pieces of information. If you are stuck between any two bits of information than this will get you out of your situation while giveing you the information you need for a solid reveal.

Isn't the second part of the book a way to make the spectator react when the thought "leaves" their minds? Is the bit about the 2 pieces of information related to this?

Thanks,
Adrien.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
So, after a nice chat session with Lance Sinclair, the creator of the Nicaraguan Principle, he explained that "the purpose of the Nicaraguan Principle is to visibly extract a thought from a participant. However, Fraser realised that the same principle can be used to ascertain which of two pieces of information your participant has thought of without failure. That additional idea is discussed in detail in the publication".

I ended up buying the ebook version and it is has some very interesting ideas. I will post my thoughts as soon as I have performed both pieces a few times... it does seems very promising!!!

Thanks,
Adrien.

Quote:
On Aug 10, 2016, Adrien Lochon wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2016, Mijrin wrote:
The second part of this book is by far my personal favorite and it is a principle which allows you to 100% devine between 2 pieces of information. If you are stuck between any two bits of information than this will get you out of your situation while giveing you the information you need for a solid reveal.

Isn't the second part of the book a way to make the spectator react when the thought "leaves" their minds? Is the bit about the 2 pieces of information related to this?

Thanks,
Adrien.
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
This IS different from the Bob Principle right?

Also, as far as process goes, how long are we talking and is it clear?
//Sean Beard
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Anyone?
//Sean Beard
Jelonek
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Jelonek
I've got to say this release is full of gems. To answer your question tempesta - I would say, yes it's different bit kind of similar. Watkins' sequence is already tight and beautiful but you got great analysis of the whole thing by Peter Turner and a few of his additional touches that are simply amazing. About the length: in the basic version it is a very short moment, you just reveal an information and sthg else and that's it. However in PT ideas, you have a bit more scripting that is whispered. But it is all beautifully wrapped up.
The Nicarauguan principle is sweet and you can add this to any routine with revealing someone's personal infromation. It's also wonderful, as you can see in the trailer, that it allows you (I assume most of the times) to get doubled reaction - first at the time of 'thought leaving their head' and the second one in the very next moment when you reveal the information - and it's really so simple.
There is so much greatness in this manuscript. To all the authors - big thank you for sharing this beautiful gems!
Best regards!
J. Waberski
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
I took the plunge and gambled on this one. I want to be upfront and say that I've been sorely disappointed with previous releases, however a couple were really great, but I've become very hesitant regardless.

Having paid upwards of $40 for previous work like this that fell flat, THIS is material that should cost $40+.

This is such a breath of fresh air because it has actually managed to be propless mentalism that isn't transparent at all.

This is good. I'm cynical and ruthless when it comes to material. This is really good.

||sean ||
//Sean Beard
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
After having performed both The Flutter of Black Wings (TFOBW) and the Nicaraguan Principle (NP) a bunch of times, all I can say is this is hard hitting stuff!

Neither are 100% surefire, but the hit rate is pretty high and the reactions you get when you hit are awesome.

Both effects are really, really smart (and Peter Turner's contributions on TFOBW add so many layers, it's amazing how the guy can take an idea and really turn it inside out and upside down just to see where it leads... Truly inspiring) and I'd say easy to pull off, although you need a bit of confidence to really make it work... same as all good mentalism Smile

So, I am super happy with my purchase and I do recommend this!

I am curious to see what else Watkins and Lance will come up with.

Thanks,
Adrien.
watkins13
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of watkins13
Hey guys. This is Watkins, the co creator of TFOBW. Appreciate the feedback and I am so happy everyone is finding use out of this. Cant wait to share more things with you all in the near future.
MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Love this effect. Bought it just earlier today and read through it.
Used it the first chance I got. I was on Skype to a fellow magician earlier who challenged me to guess a name he was thinking of (to which I succeeded). He then proceeded to ask me to guess his pincode. Using the techniques within the book, I did it. For those that have the book, I used Peter Turner's framing of the number to do so (you should understand).

Absolutely fantastic - I'm not keen on most propless stuff for the longwinded processes you sometimes have to go through but this is brilliant.
Will definitely use this at my residential gig tomorrow to have a spectator guess my pin...
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
It seems that Fraser has updated his website and there are active links to the TFOBW product page. Does anybody know anything, or have any news about this item?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Shikina wrote:
It seems that Fraser has updated his website and there are active links to the TFOBW product page. Does anybody know anything, or have any news about this item?

If you're interested in that, I think it's better if you pick up Jhana instead since iirc it's included in Jhana amongst a myriad of other things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TFOBW by Lance Sinclair & Robert Watkins (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL