The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 steps research question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JLHypnosis
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JLHypnosis
I am writing an article for a new mentalism magazine and I have a question: (been performing Hypnosis and mentalism in western canada for 10 years not I just don't post at the Café much.)

In corinda's step 9 mediumistic stunts 4th paragraph down he mentions that he has written a book that deals specifically with Mediumship for magicians andd for more comprehensive ideas to refer to that publication.

So the question is does anyone know the name of that publication or have one available for sale?

Thank you for your time and any insight you have.
Jesse
Erik L.
View Profile
New user
Omaha, NE
53 Posts

Profile of Erik L.
It was called Mediumship For Magicians. The bibliography on p. 279 also mentions it. I don't think the book exists. It's possible that it was something he meant to write/publish and just never did but that is entirely speculation.
JLHypnosis
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JLHypnosis
Thanks Erik, that is as far as I was able to get in my research as well.

Too bad it does not actually exist!

Jesse
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 13 steps research question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL