The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Voodini Speaks! In Audiobooks! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Voodini Speaks!! Paul Voodini audiobooks now available!
Part audiobook and part podcast, listen in as Paul Voodini recites some of his most popular manuscripts! Narrated in a relaxed and conversational manner, these mp3 presentations find Paul not only reading the books but also adding insights and updates as he goes along.
There are currently two books available as mp3 files, The Paranormal Entertainer and Reader of Minds. These are available to purchase individually, or as a bundle, or as part of an on-going series which can be subscribed to. Over the following ten months, Paul will record one book per month until twelve audiobooks are available. Subscribe and you will save money, plus once a month the lastest mp3 will be delivered to your mailbox. This subscription will include all of Paul's most popular manuscripts.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Erik L.
View Profile
New user
Omaha, NE
53 Posts

Profile of Erik L.
Just subscribed the other day. Listened to The Paranormal Entertainer recently. Great stuff. Sounds like it would be fun to try out.

I'm looking forward to the other ones when they are released. Anyone thinking about this should just subscribe. It's such a good deal for the price.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks Erik! Glad you enjoyed it. The link for those interested is: http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/audio_books_83.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
71 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
I've subscribed to the series and am enjoying it immensely. Great stuff!
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think I'll get these!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think I just ordered them ... Hope I hit the correct button ... It's late here.... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Got them already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you get faster than that??? Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Possibly the best purchase of 2016!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What is the next book???????? I can't wait .. These are awesome !!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Voodini Speaks! In Audiobooks! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL