The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cryptext02 (47 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
691 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
I have been using Cryptext for a few years now and it never fails to deliver an incredible response from the audience. Minimal effort for customization with maximum impact in effect--Absolutely brilliant!
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Quick Question

What are the differences between version 1 & 2 ??

Thanks
Dr Rob
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of HaimG
Cryptext 2 is improved font, better quality,?you can use capital and lower case font, looks like real hand writing and you get a bonus of online Cryptext generator and another modern Cryptext font
Haim Goldenberg - Real Life Mentalist.

http://haimgoldenberg.com/cryptext2.html
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1821 Posts

Profile of Lior
I use the Cryptext in my "Talk to the Screen" effect.
It is a very strong add on and it is another climex to the effect.

Lior
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Will the price of Cryptext 2.0 be lower for those who already invested on Cryptext 1.0 ?
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of HaimG
Unfortunately I can not lower the price. The price is already the lowest it can be, considering the work and effort invested in creating this font.
As you know, many mentalists are using it in their shows and in their opinion is worth much more then they paid.
I hope you understand my point.

SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
What's with all this talk of discounts guys. If you like it buy it, it's clear now what you are getting. In my opinion this is a work of genius.
There is no holy grail!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4058 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I've certainly paid more for certain fonts, and one this versatile is a bargain at $29.99. The creativity and thought put into making this is well worth the paltry sum that Haim is charging. If you think you have a place for it in your show, then fork over the money and quit quibbling. It's a perfect addition for any effect that involves a prediction with numbers. 'Nuff said.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Dear Haim,

Kindly do not get me wrong. I have cryptext 1.0 and it is absolutely fantastic tool. Got it for $20 long ago and it gave me back worth at least $2000. No questions on that. Period. And I also have your Between 2 Minds which you did with Guy Bavli. Absolutely love your stuff.

And I will most likely get cryptext 2.0 too shortly.

My point was that those who buy ONLY cryptext 2.0 are getting a better product for $30 only whereas some of us who will now have to invest on both, are getting the same stuff for $50 ($20+$30) - probably that's the cost of loyalty. If this logic is fine with you, be it so.

Btw, the price listed on your page is $29.90 and not $29.99.

Once again, Cryptext is a great tool and I highly recommend it.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2102 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Can someone help me please?

I bought this and while there is information on how to install fonts on earlier versions of Windows, it does not include Windows 10. And despite trying, I am still none the wiser.

Could someone more tech savvy please explain or PM me how to install a new font.

I would like to get this working as I certainly see the potential in this.

Many thanks,

Neil
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4058 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Typically if you open the file, it will display the font in various sizes. There should be a button near the top that says "Install." Click it and you should be good.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of HaimG
Dear IMAGINACIAN

I totally understand what you mean.
The reason I do not discount the new Cryptext is because in the past many people copied the font and I also know that many copies have been sold by others, so I can keep track of who bought the original or not.
In addition I wanted to price the Cryptext at $50 but I dropped to $30 in order to be fair to those who bought in the past.

hope you understand my point.

Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Dear Haim,

Kindly do not get me wrong. I have cryptext 1.0 and it is absolutely fantastic tool. Got it for $20 long ago and it gave me back worth at least $2000. No questions on that. Period. And I also have your Between 2 Minds which you did with Guy Bavli. Absolutely love your stuff.

And I will most likely get cryptext 2.0 too shortly.

My point was that those who buy ONLY cryptext 2.0 are getting a better product for $30 only whereas some of us who will now have to invest on both, are getting the same stuff for $50 ($20+$30) - probably that's the cost of loyalty. If this logic is fine with you, be it so.

Btw, the price listed on your page is $29.90 and not $29.99.

Once again, Cryptext is a great tool and I highly recommend it.

When you bought cryptext 1.0 you had the privilege of using it and making $2000. The 'cost of loyalty' helped you to make $1950 in profit. There's nothing to complain about.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Nick,

I can see that you are really smart at math. But what I was referring to (which btw Haim understood and replied to very cleanly) is called 'price ethics'. Probably this topic may not have been covered in your math class Smile

And who said anybody is complaining?
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Just in case if I was not clear enough...

Cryptext is an incredible and invaluable tool which I can from my own experience. Highly recommended.
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
875 Posts

Profile of nimrod
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hi Nick,

I can see that you are really smart at math. But what I was referring to (which btw Haim understood and replied to very cleanly) is called 'price ethics'. Probably this topic may not have been covered in your math class Smile

I'm going to buy new S7 cellphone tomorrow. I'm going to tell Samsung about 'price ethics' and that I've been using S6 for a year now to get the new one for half price. I'll let you know how it goes.

Nimrod
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2016, nimrod wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hi Nick,

I'm going to buy new S7 cellphone tomorrow. I'm going to tell Samsung about 'price ethics' and that I've been using S6 for a year now to get the new one for half price. I'll let you know how it goes.

Nimrod

Hi Nimrod,

I am sure you must be kidding when you said that. If you are serious, then definitely there must be something missing in your 'economics class'. Because one of the basic rules is 'never compare apples and oranges':-)

I can walk into a Samsung store and 'test drive' a S7 for an hour, maybe, and still not buy it if I do not like it. Can I do the same with Cryptext or any other mentalist/magic product?

Walk into any ice cream store and you can get a free taste, but 'free tastes' do not work out for mentalism/magic products.

If you walk into any.....ok I think you got it, this time.
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
875 Posts

Profile of nimrod
I think I understand. Because you can't test a product you want a discount when you putchase the next version. Actually I don't understand.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
443 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I thought it was quite straight forward. A different set of 'price ethics' operate for 'apples' and 'oranges'. There cannot be a blanket set of 'price ethics' for all product categories. Consumer electronics (Samsung) and magic/mentalism products cannot and will not have the same set of price ethics.

But I think we have come too far away from the topic. Enough said. Now go buy Cryptext Smile
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of HaimG
Https://www.facebook.com/haim.goldenberg......56491928
here is another use for the Cryptext.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cryptext02 (47 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL