We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Burger's dvds+book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
Wow I really want them!I love everything from Eugene thoughts...
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1596 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Yes I do love to read Eugene's thoughts on magic[and religion and philosophy]Is it only me who feels it a bit unfair that to get the new book I have to re-buy all the great tapes I already own? I'm sure a lot of
his fans also have his videotapes.Anyway I hope someone could list the contents of the book while I
think about what to do!.....Best,Mark
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Craig Chamberlain
View Profile
New user
Michigan, USA
49 Posts

Profile of Craig Chamberlain
The Chicago Tapes is a three-DVD and book set described at http://www.miraclefactory.org/BurgerInfo.html.

The three DVD's are re-issues. The 64 page book is new. They are sold as a package only.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6988 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Actually, I MUCH prefer Mr. Burger's video's to his books...with the books, you don't get the little nuances, and emphasis of his personality. The man is multi-dimensional, a virtual GENIOUS...one could sit and listen to him for hours!

The only tape I have of him is on an old Steven's Magic Emporium tape from the Magic Video Library...actually, I have a couple of those that he appears on. He weaves a spell with his stories (Dracula and the Sorority Girls, being just one example), and has that WONDERFUL Chicago accent (One day I WILL visit that city...)!

May he live long and prosper!

Doug
KidMagic87
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of KidMagic87
His Masterinng the Art of Magic is one of the best books I own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Burger's dvds+book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL