The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Interl8ced by Phill Smith (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1654 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Hi, I've just released my newest effect / method Interl8ced - it's a fun piece of mentalism that's designed to be flexible, accessible and exciting. Obviously I can't give a decent review, I'm *slightly* biased - I mean, I love it, but then I would say that. Here's a few slightly less biased voices:
-----
"Using one core concept, Phill has evolved a series of fascinating and very strong interactive presentations. The principle, once learnt can be applied to a wide array of objects and presentational possibilities limited only by your imagination."
John Carey (who followed with: "Love it mate!!! I will use the bare bones and lie detector. The idea with the group of 8 people made me laugh out loud. Lovely thinking." )
-----
"All I can say bro is "excellent" Loving the simplicity but very cunning and clever way you have taken this method to another level! My mind now is totally interl8ced with creativity!"
Mozique, creator and consultant to the stars
-----
"With nothing more than a few pieces of card you can create all manner of new effects and presentations - Interl8ced is simple, accessible, flexible and fun to do."
Peter Antoniou, Psychic Comedium
-----
"Phill’s Interl8ced is a tidy way to learn what your audience is thinking with an intriguing procedure that will leave them scratching their heads. It's cool! Seriously."
Looch, creator of The Black Project
-----
"More diabolically clever material from the fertile mind of Mr. Smith. I defy you not to put this into action right away. I'll admit that I'm biased, as I've been a big fan of Phill and his work for many years now---but that aside, Inter8ced is a must have. Period."
Daniel Ulin
-----
Here's the link:

http://miscellaneousmiracles.co.uk/produ......d-ebook/

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11879 Posts

Profile of John C
I'll have to keep my eye on this. I have a week. Is there math involved of any sort? Memory work. Is it more like equivoke?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I placed an order earlier but still haven't received a download. I usually like Phill's thinking
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Seriously, why do you have to fill out all the billing details? It also doesn't allow autofill. Paypal has all my billing info. I was going to buy this but All that stone age info request is too much bother.
Look at Amazon. One click. That's the future.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1654 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Madison, the file should be in the download management section of the site, if you have any problems email me and I'll get it to you.

James sorry you can't get on with the checkout system. Tbh when I set it up it originally had "Fax Number" as a mandatory field so it could be worse.

Phill

phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1654 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
John, there's no memory work required beyond knowing the procedure and there's no verbal ambiguity or the like. Its sure fire, if you do the method it works.

Phill

pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8041 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2016, Xiqual wrote:
Seriously, why do you have to fill out all the billing details? It also doesn't allow autofill. Paypal has all my billing info. I was going to buy this but All that stone age info request is too much bother.
Look at Amazon. One click. That's the future.
James

Agreed. Ridiculous. I moaned at Phil probably a year ago about this, and he's obviously listened. Not.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I just spent $30 (after conversion from GBP) to learn a principle I already know and use, but with a procedure that is actually a step BACK in innovation, not forwards. I got absolutely NOTHING out of this. NOTHING.Smile Smile

Up to this point I've been a fan of Phill's work, but I can't support this. I didn't want to say anything negative, but I'm just stunned. I mean, I want to scream out what this is and point out why it's also a step BACK in several ways, but unfortunately I pretty much can't say anything without tipping it. There's a reason why the ad copy tells you nothing about what this actually is folks. Trust me. If you want to spend good money to learn something you already know (but unnecessarily made more complicated) then knock yourself out. I could point you all to several places you can find this that most everybody already has. Let's just say you have to be "drinking age" for this one, ok? That's a clue by the way. If you get that, then the title of the thing tells you the rest "Interl8cd."

I'm so angry right now that I'm practically foaming at the mouth and should just stop writing anything more until I can regain some composure. Does nobody do their research anymore before they put stuff out? Smile Smile Smile

I'm going to be stewing about this one for months. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Emperor's Clothes.
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3349 Posts

Profile of Looch
Phil showed me this a while back over lunch. I had not seen it before and immediately liked it... A lot!

I want to explore the possibilitys of using different mediums like photographs etc with this as the principle and procedure is great.

Definately recommended

Smile
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
It's not new. At all.

I'm being a gentleman by not SCREAMING out where this is. It's ALL OVER the literature.

And it doesn't need math either. Completely unnecesary.
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Mentalists like to moan over what happens when "magicians " try to do mentalism. So here folks, is the opposite - what happens when a mentalist tries to do a card trick.

Notice the "support troops" have already started showing up?
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1654 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Awesome. I'm sorry you got nothing out of the ebook Sudo, I've shown it to a lot of people and got great responses from laypeople and knowledgeable performers alike. I perform it a lot, I don't really what more I can say about it. I stand by my material. If you genuinely aren't happy with the purchase I'm happy to offer you a refund.

Phill

Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Phill, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1654 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Done.
Like I said, I stand by what I put out.

Phill

Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks Phill.

I will say no more.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
I could point you all to several places you can find this that most everybody already has. Let's just say you have to be "drinking age" for this one, ok? That's a clue by the way. If you get that, then the title of the thing tells you the rest

Too bad, I guess I don't get it yet. Smile
(Notably because I was breast-fed and thus my 'drinking age' was roughly 1. Looking up several sources like Scott Cram - Day One, Rus Andrews - One Memory or Asi Wind - Chapter One didn't yield any result.) Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I am someone who considers myself very knowledgable on magic and mentalism principles new and old.

So yes, I am familiar with this method.

But for someone to honestly say they read this whole book and didn't get anything out of it.... Oh please!

This book is absolutely brilliant. Yes, it uses a known principle, but Phill has some truly great ideas for routines which perfectly hide the deception. I love his lie detector routine and his colors routine. Both are equally genius.

There is a process to discern what the spectators card is, but the process is always justified by the presentation.

Considering myself very familiar with this principle, I found Phill's book to be an outstanding piece with real, workable material. Once again, I seriously don't know how anyone could read this and be able to say they learned absolutely nothing... You may not have learned a new principle, but all of the routines within are certainly new.

Great work Phill!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Well put, Madison.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Nice work. Simple. Effective and can go in many directions. I like it. I will use it. Worth the money. Buy it. Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1496 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
@ Dr. John: Some people appreciate an honest comment on an item when there is no real description of what it is that they're buying. Yes, I was angry. I felt that I had been tricked. Perhaps I wouldn't have been so angry if the ad copy had been more forthright about what this is.

My PM's on this indicate I'm not alone in feeling this way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Interl8ced by Phill Smith (16 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL