The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murray Mint by Michael Murray (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
88 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
Can't wait for this U.S version. Thanks so much for working on this!

Thanks again,
John
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
93 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
Honestly I can say this is one of the best tricks I have. its so clever. Its one of those tricks where you are surprised that no one has already done it before. Its very very smart.
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
I Just LOVE this effect and as a lot of people have said it is smart!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2017, MR Effecto wrote:
See!!!!told you. Lol Smile

Well, time will tell and I really hope it happens. Just can't see how though, at least not as cleanly.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I now have some bonus footage detailing some tips and advice for owners of the Euro version and this also comes with the new updated routine too (I also filmed this a while back with the UK coins if anyone hasn't seen it).

If you own the effect you will find these videos on the Murray Mint Owners Facebook group, the MindFX forum and I can also share these with owners via email or pm too.

Just a little tank you for supporting my work!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi Michael could you add me to the groups I seem to have missed out somehow 😀
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Having been to England on several occasions, I have some believable stories as to why I might have British coins and even why I have them on me...I am assuming that I would only need a supply of 10p coins that spectators could keep. Is that correct?

Thanks,
ryan
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Ryan, you are indeed correct Smile

Rowland, if you search FB for "Murray Mint Owners Group" just add a request to join and I will add you in there Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

toneill
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of toneill
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2016, celebrity wrote:
Dr Spektor, I will certainly endeavour my very best for you.

The Euro is next in line to finish and then the US and Canadian versions will follow Smile

Many thanks for all the kind words too Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Any updates on timing for a Canadian version? I'm tempted to pick up the Euro, but would prefer to wait if new versions are coming soon.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
No time stamp set at the moment as I have a few other projects to complete first but I certainly do plan to release this in as many currencies as possible.

I will update here as they are released Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I did however receive a sample of the new £1.00 version today Smile

montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of montanna40
That sounds promising
Any idea of release date for that?
As the £2 one I have is a thing of beauty, so combining the two would be great
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
£1.00 version has been officially released today!

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/min......ray-mint

I haven't forgotten about the other currencies so do not worry these will appear in good time Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
The £1 is awesome!
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
107 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Hi,
I have just received the new £1 version of this and it’s great. I actually like it better than the £2 version because of the lettering on the face of the coin used with the £2 can’t be seen on the coin used with the £1 version. It’s great to handle and move around and at the moment the £1 is new in every way

Nice one Michael Smile
Mobius
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Thanks Geordiediver. Have been dithering a bit over whether to buy the £1 or £2 version. My main concern was that a smaller coin might be harder to handle but it appears that this may not be a problem.
Great to see that Michael was so quick off the mark and able to get out the new £1 version so soon after they were launched. Hope the same will be true for those of us that need strongly magnetised £1 coins. Not sure if it will be possible with the new coin as it is a bit thinner but here's hoping . . . .
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I think the £2 is more visual and easier to handle and not so common knowledge that is in 2 parts . Easier to initial etc etc so personally if buying one I would get the £2 but if not buy both regards Tarik 🙂
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I totaly agree with Tarik,the 1 pound one has been Exposed a bit and the 2 pound one is more visual anyways because it is a bigger one,so box clever
Mobius
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Thanks Tarik and Karl. Your timely comments are much appreciated.
I suppose that even if you take out the handling, the fact that the £2 has a bigger area to initial and is more visual will make it a more considered first purchase. Either way they are both excellent and it's not a bad position to be in when it simply boils down to which is "better" for you.
Have just had a similar problem trying to choose between the JOL Plus and Harry Robson's HOW . . . now that was truly painful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murray Mint by Michael Murray (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL