The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reveal Prediction On Hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oweosc12
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of oweosc12
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an effect where you reveal a prediction by having it written on your hand. So ideally, the spectator thinks of a word/name, you get that thought of word/name whatever method you want, but then once you know the information you secretly write it down on your hand and reveal that it was on your hand the entire time. The part I'm struggling with is being able to write down secretly what that person was thinking on your hand without making it obvious that you are writing on your hand. Here are some examples of where the trick has been done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkc7pCXO5TE - Skip to 2.08
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4451 - Skip to 20 seconds - I have this download but he never explains how he wrote it down on his had secretly etc.

Many thanks!
RoryHenderson
View Profile
New user
Bradford, West Yorkshire
75 Posts

Profile of RoryHenderson
I don't know the specifics of Dark Arts but if the information is known from the start, you can just write on your hand before performance. I've never had a spectator notice. You could, of cause write on your hand very openly in front of the spectator without showing the writing. Other than that, Banachek had a really interesting method for revealing information on your arm, which appears in performance. It's in his Psi series if you are interested.
Hope that helps!
RH
If a man does not keep pace with his companions
Perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer
Let him step to the music he hears
However measured or far away
-Henry David Thoreau
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reveal Prediction On Hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL