The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mentalissimo by John Bannon (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2544 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Hey Ben! Long time, no chat. Nice review. Hope all is well.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1604 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
I won't say not all effects I would like as much as Dear Mister Fantasy, still worth to buy and most owners not talk about it to make it under radar, which is a good thing to do one or two effects inside will fool many people.

Current favorite: Clean Out of Sight

I simply cannot resist and perfom it as much as I could, card magic should be like that amazing.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Ghost Counter
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, England
29 Posts

Profile of Ghost Counter
I have been trying to get this book here in the UK for a long time and wherever I have tried to get it, it has been out of stock. I have just managed to get a copy from Vanishing Inc UK and it was delivered yesterday. I love John Bannon's style (exactly the same as "Destination Zero). For me, this is a must have and worth every penny of the £46.50 price tag. I am looking forward to studying more of John's work. His methods and ideas are always exciting and whenever I have an occasional lapse in my enthusiasm for magic, John (and also Liam Montier) are the guys to rekindle the flame!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mentalissimo by John Bannon (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL