The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Lunch for Two (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
A little patience please, Frank.

I'm sorry, but this is the second thread with similar comments from you and nothing more.

Check your PM,s now.

Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, LoveKey1988 wrote:
I can't believe how some people are behaving. Sudo is offering some amazing thinking here for free and you are reacting like some entitled brats. Have some patience and be grateful.

Well excuse me...

It's just that my original request was read by Sumo two days ago, without any response.
So I figured he choose to not send me Lunch for two, or was so busy he forgot about my Pm.
All I did was remind him of my request two days after he read it. If that comes across as Impatience, so be it. I won't bother you again, sir.

Frank
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Frank, I have a system for how I respond to PMs. I have never not responded to you. All I asked for was just a little patience. It takes time to respond to every PM. They get answered in order of importance. There's no need to get your nose out of joint.
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
I'm not here to look good. If I want to look good, I will go to my hairdresser.
I just hate being wrongly judged.

My pm ending with a friendly "Regards" wasn't good enough?
In that case: thank you very much, sir. Your gift is much appreciated.

Regards,

Frank

I'm Dutch.
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
Hi Sudo,

Thanks a lot for sharing this with me. I just finished reading it and I must say... It's Wonderful!

I really like the way you have used this principle.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Best Regards,

Shaukat
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I never judged you Frank. I simply asked you to have some patience.

@ shaukat - you're welcome!
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, Waters. wrote:
Sudo, thanks for this. This an excellent idea and I will put it to good use. Smile

You're always welcome Sean. Smile
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
You're not the only one posting and reacting in his thread, Sudo...

And yes you did judge. My posts were not good enough and I didn't give you a proper Thank you (which remark was deleted from your post).

But it's okay. Please continue with the people that are important for you.

Good luck with everything.

Regards,

Frank

I'm Dutch.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
What are you talking about Frank? Yes, I did remove the "you still didn't even say thanks" comment immediately after I posted it because I felt that while it was a valid point, it wasn't going to help improve the situation.

Now you're accusing me of favoritism?

Jeez. And I still haven't even had my morning coffee yet...

I need a break.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Whatever....

I'm Dutch.
peculiarone
View Profile
Loyal user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
297 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Sudo graciously sent me a copy of Lunch For Two for free!.

I really like this. It is a way to give a little more substance to Tequila Hustler (which is excellent btw) and make it a fuller presentation. Normally, I don't like the OTL principle, but the way Sudo applies it in this effect is different from the standard way and perfectly fits with the presentation.

This gets 5 stars from me.

Thank you Sudo Nihm for sending this.

Tony
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You're welcome Tony!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2821 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I really enjoyed this! I have been obsessed with the base principle lately and this is a great way to use it! Definitely one of those why didn't I think of that ideas! I still don't understand why Sudo is giving his stuff away...worth paying money for!

Nathan
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of Psy
Hi Sudo, can you please share it with me. Thanks in advance
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
Thank you Sudo for sharing!

What a great idea! I like the concept a lot!

Keep up the good work!

/Fredrik
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks Fredrik. Glad you enjoyed it.
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Sudo has generously shared Lunch For Two with me as well.

Great introduction to the concept which uses a well known principle for a great application. I will use it. For those who have it, you can use a graphology theme so the idea of deception won't be raised but it will still provide the benefit.
Woover
ProfessorJinksy
View Profile
New user
Italy
93 Posts

Profile of ProfessorJinksy
Receiving Lunch For Two was a real treat. Ten seconds after opening it, I was thinking of all sorts of applications for this new application of an old principle. It is very well integrated into TH, but could easily be applied to other classic plots such as Positive/Negative. I haven't used this yet, but I believe that this is something that I will use very often some day, with or without the TH connection. And that I received it as a gift... well, that's just the icing on the cake.

Thanks, Sudo. This was great thinking!

Best,
Jinksy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Lunch for Two (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL