The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Lunch for Two (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Hi folks.

Continuing on the tradition I started with "Eclipse" and "Rippers' Choice", here's yet another piece from my working repertoire. It's a utility item that I use for all types of various effects that I think many of you will find useful. As an added bonus, in the pdf I describe my full routine for Mark Elsdon's "Tequila Hustler" as an illustrative example of just one of the many ways I utilize this technique. Please note that I DO NOT teach Tequila Hustler in the book, so please don't PM me with requests for that information unless you want to get on my bad side...

So, if you've enjoyed my other works and would like to check it out, I will share it (at my discretion) with those who send me a PM. Smile

Take care
Once challenged to write a story using only six words, Hemingway thought a moment then wrote "For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn."
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3490 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
This is a great idea! this is really one of those "why didn't I think of that" things. Well done, thanks for sharing.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of Waters.
This sounds great Sudo. I look forward!
Check out my (soon to be released) ebook, WANDERER at..
www.experience-architecture.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3818 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Dear Sudo, this time I will not ask for your PDF - honestly. Why? Because I would feel almost guilty. I enjoyed your other PDF a lot and feel that you should sell your ideas. I have read so much bu****it in the last years, stuff I paid for. I am probably the wrong person to tell you that as (and as my mostly German speaking colleagues in mentalism and some selected international friends would confirm) I have given away quite a lot of my own stuff for free, but at least I was a bit selective Smile . But you seem to be too good for this world... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2866 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Sudo sent me this w/o me even asking for it - isn't that mentalism at its best?!?! Smile

Seriously, I'm glad he did. A charming simple idea that got me thinking. What else can you ask for?

Thank you, Sudo, for bringing the old spirit to the Café: "magicians helping magicians". Not ranting, not selling, just sharing ideas and putting sparks into each other's minds. Awesome!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Sudo Nimh is giving back in a large way, we have talked off line and it's not my place to say why, but this is the way he wants to do it. Enjoy his free contributions from a seriously top class, working pro. Celebrate his generosity as he is the real deal and does not look for fame or fortune. He is truly Sudo Nimh and I'm proud to call him my friend.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3818 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2016, Nicolino wrote:
Sudo sent me this w/o me even asking for it - isn't that mentalism at its best?!?! Smile

Seriously, I'm glad he did. A charming simple idea that got me thinking. What else can you ask for?

Thank you, Sudo, for bringing the old spirit to the Café: "magicians helping magicians". Not ranting, not selling, just sharing ideas and putting sparks into each other's minds. Awesome!

Felix, you and Sudo should found a new club: The too Goods for this World Club. Just kidding, but it was my first thought. I know, sometimes it is better to keep a first thought unspoken... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Wow. Good Morning guys.

I'm glad to call you my friends too! Most of you who have responded on this thread already are folks I have had immeasurably pleasant "backroom" chats with.

Jan, too bad buddy - it's in your inbox anyways! Wouldn't matter if you left that first thought unspoken. After all, this is Penny... Smile
Once challenged to write a story using only six words, Hemingway thought a moment then wrote "For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn."
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Ok. I'm working through the requests for this and have noticed a trend. It seems that because I mention "Tequila Hustler" in my original post, people have missed the part where I explain that this is actually a method for making predictions. I only give my full routine for "Tequila" so folks have a clear example of just one way I use this, and how to properly incorporate this into something much larger.

Despite this, I feel some people are still going to get the issue confused. A few think that what I'm offering is a new method for Tequila Hustler - I'm not. I don't know how to make this any more clearer.

It's a funny world out there. Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18806 Posts

Profile of IAIN
A lot of people don't take the time to read all of a post, just see 'free' and want it...

Then they'll half read the freebie and file it away under "stuff that I got"..
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Yeah, exactly IAIN. Timely comment there. Smile

Please note: I don't respond to PM's that say "Send me the book." Some people actually write just that, believe it or not.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3818 Posts

Profile of JanForster
No, I didn´t, never, nor would I, ever Smile But I´ll pay back, also as there is no club planned... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Who says there isn't a club planned? Smile
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3818 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Even better, I join you... Smile
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Ok. Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3583 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Based on the last of Sudo's offerings I'm sure this is going to be very clever but I feel pretty much the same way as Jan.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2016, JanForster wrote:
Dear Sudo, this time I will not ask for your PDF - honestly. Why? Because I would feel almost guilty. I enjoyed your other PDF a lot and feel that you should sell your ideas. I have read so much bu****it in the last years, stuff I paid for. I am probably the wrong person to tell you that as (and as my mostly German speaking colleagues in mentalism and some selected international friends would confirm) I have given away quite a lot of my own stuff for free, but at least I was a bit selective Smile . But you seem to be too good for this world... Smile Jan

Exactly my thoughts - I'm delighted by Eclipse and will master it and perform the heck out of it - and maybe someday when I evolve I'll be able to share a method or two with you and this community - looking forward to that day! Smile
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5317 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I'll be there, when I get my Lap top back !
Sounds good from the comments, Sudo ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Alexxander
View Profile
Elite user
Frankfurt, Germany
410 Posts

Profile of Alexxander
This looks like a great little utility method for a lot of different presentations. This is by no means limited to being used in combination with Tequila hustler.
You are basically able to predict - with 100% accuracy - any 50:50 choice.
Great stuff.
Thank you very much for this gift, Sudo!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1514 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You're very welcome Alexander.

Tip 1: Think "Positive Negative."

Tip 2: Prepare the other side as well. Now you are set for a second prediction. And it doesn't have to be the same thing either. For example, you could also predict the outcome of a coin toss at the end of "Tequila"...

Tip 3: Max Maven's "Predixion" from the colored series. Now you don't have to carry around another deck.

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Lunch for Two (36 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL