The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vortex Magic Presents FALL by Banachek and Philip Ryan (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1989 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Many years ago Banachek released his falling pen and it was a huge hit.
I have seen almost every magician and mentalist performing this and it is such a strong piece of magic.
I really love the new Sharpie version. All of us, we always carry a Sharpie with us so now the effect makes so much more sense. I can't wait to get one and play with it.

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=57860

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9179 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Unwatchable as usual. Took 4 minutes to watch 2 seconds. What an absolute joke.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4150 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I believe that Banachek had a PK Sharpie out on the market before. It didn't work all that great. The bic pen you had far better control over.
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of 13
Look forward to reviews
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2486 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2016, pegasus wrote:

I have mentioned this many times to Murphys but they insist there is no problem, I always thought it was a problem at my end but I now know it's not as many customers have said the same thing and I've even tried around a friends house who has a fiber connection as well and its the same.

Our system downloads the video and uploads a version we use so you will find you can view on our website with no problem.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I have his PK pen. I've used it for many years and it's gotten great reactions. I see no reason to get a sharpie version.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9179 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2016, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:

I have mentioned this many times to Murphys but they insist there is no problem, I always thought it was a problem at my end but I now know it's not as many customers have said the same thing and I've even tried around a friends house who has a fiber connection as well and its the same.

Our system downloads the video and uploads a version we use so you will find you can view on our website with no problem.

Indeed. I received a message from magicmichelle of Murphys requesting my assistance in fixing this issue. Alas, not heard nothing since. They know there is a problem but they don't give a @$@$.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed. I received a message from magicmichelle of Murphys requesting my assistance in fixing this issue. Alas, not heard nothing since. They know there is a problem but they don't give a @$@$.

I just got an email from the IT manager at murphys and I now can watch with no problems. Turn off HD, there is a tab for it in the bottom right hand corner of the player
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
*EDIT: Just saw the above post, lol

Just click on "HD" to turn off HD on the video. It will load really fast for all us overseas people.
James

Quote:
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12329 Posts

Profile of John C
They have improved the video system. Yes as James says turn off the HD. I was just on my patio which means the signal needs to go thru a few brick walls since the router is in the garage. Works fast. Loads instantly and runs without pause. For me anyway. I've tried this on all my devices. 3 tablets phone and PC.

Oh BTTT (Back To The Trick) seems cool. I've always liked these devices but I always lost them within my assortment of sharpies. I'm going to try it though.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12329 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think they give a @$@$ they seemed to have fixed it. Infrastructure like that takes a good mind to analyze and make the correct changes. I think they have.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9179 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yes thanks John. Seems they are about as efficient as you are with updating your signature.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12329 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
Yes thanks John. Seems they are about as efficient as you are with updating your signature.

haha yes my signature. It gets their attention doesn't it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9179 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I was going to take you up on your offer but realised I was 14 months too late. Oh well, never mind. Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12329 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
I was going to take you up on your offer but realised I was 14 months too late. Oh well, never mind. Smile

I will still honor that offer.
MagicBrain
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of MagicBrain
Hi, I have the Bic pen from Banacheck but what do you do when the spectator ask you to do it with their own pen ? Do you use another method with their pen or their Sharpie ?

Thanks
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9179 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, MagicBrain wrote:
Hi, I have the Bic pen from Banacheck but what do you do when the spectator ask you to do it with their own pen ? Do you use another method with their pen or their Sharpie ?

Thanks

You have been drained of all psychic energy and cannot repeat this miracle, sorry.
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, MagicBrain wrote:

Thanks

it happened with me when I performed that routine. I said to the lady. Sure and I will do it in your hand and make it fall... I used L****s and it went flawlesly no question asked by any of the spectators (group of 8-9 people) Smile

FALL available at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......lip-ryan

Best,
Martin
MagicBrain
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of MagicBrain
Pagasus : What kind of answer is that...
MagicBrain
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of MagicBrain
Martin Adams : Thanks for your answer... good way to do the same effect with another method.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vortex Magic Presents FALL by Banachek and Philip Ryan (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL