The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Positively No Negative (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I predict that you will all know what classic this piece was inspired by. This one's about as close as to propless as you can get compared to the original. Smile

After I get this one out to a few of you I'll be taking a break for a while, because life and health.

As usual, PM me for a copy.
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
Hope 'health' is just being tired of posting so much material and dealing with (un)pleasant Café members!

Anyways, hopefully you'll come back soon, you're a nice chap to chat with.

Have fun!
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
I've been using original Max Maven's version with my personal handling since this first release in video minded.
I've been toying with so many different versions out on the market over the years,
Sudo Nimh's version is the best I've seen,beside my personal handling Smile
I would be happy to pay for it if it is marketed.
Hope Sudo Nimh well,taking a break and went back here,we need you!
Alexxander
View Profile
Elite user
Frankfurt, Germany
423 Posts

Profile of Alexxander
I thought that David Parr's "Proof Positive" was the last word on this plot.
But this is also very very clever. And it doesn't have any restrictions (If you own "Proof Positive", you know what I mean).
I like it a lot!

Thank you, Sudo! Smile
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Sudo, thank you for sharing this.

To say this is brilliant would be an understatement. This is something like sublime beauty. Wow.

And within just 3 'releases' he has bettered Pete Turner and Max Maven - no mean achievement this.

Finally, with this release, my secret suspicion about Sudo has now got confirmed. HE IS CRAZY Smile

God bless him.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Thank you Sudo for sharing your routine.
Take your time but hope to see you active again on this forum soon.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Sudo and I spoke about this a couple of night ago. As usual, it is very clever and another worker.

Good luck to you. Thanks for your generosity,and I hope to see you on here again soon.

Robert.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Your inbox is full but I'd be interested in receiving a copy.

GREG
OTTO
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Hi guys.

Thanks so much for all the kind words! I'm glad that everybody is really enjoying these.

Please note that I don't always include all the details in my pdf's. There's always a few details that are personal to me that I withhold. I simply write them up in a way that teaches all the fundamentals required to get up and running with each one. I fully believe that with a little thought, most will people will able to figure out the little refinements on their own.

I just cleared out some more space in my PM box, but space is precious at the moment. For those who have requested this (or some of my other material) please bear with me. I'm literally flooded with communications at the moment and I'm doing my best to get to everybody as best as I can. If it takes a little bit of time before you get a response, don't take it personally.

Finally, when I said I'll be "taking a break", I simply meant from writing up more material to share. It's very time consuming. I'll still be posting the odd comment etc; it's just that it'll be a little while before I resume sharing more of my work. Ok? No need for alarm bells.

Thank you for all the support. Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
One thing I think that is worth mentioning: At EVERY step of this I repeatedly ask the participant if they want to change their mind. Even if they choose the quarter first! Because it really doesn't matter in the end, does it? Smile

Later, when you recap, you can honestly stress how very fair EVERY choice they made has been. It's an important detail (and one I discuss in the book), but I think it bears repeating. There is absolutely no need to be scared of the big bad "you know what." Put on your shades, grab an iced tea, and just relax with the procedure. Your casualness is what will multiply the impact of this. Smile
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Everyone has already said how I feel about this effect... I love it. It's a god *** winner
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
When I got this I already knew it was going to be good. Having read two other of Sudo's offerings I knew his thinking is great. I now have one great utility and 2 great pieces to perform all the time due to Sudo's generosity.

This is great. Thanks again Sudo Smile

Regards, Marian
Peter Gröning
View Profile
Regular user
Stockholm, Sweden
166 Posts

Profile of Peter Gröning
Hi Sudo,
I'm very interested in reading your thoughts on this.
Your inbox is full, that's why I'm posting this here.
Best wishes,
Peter
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Hey Sudo,

I'd love to take a look at it as well.

Thank you for being so generous,
Woover
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
Inbox full, but would love a copy,

Regards

Andrew
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Sudo, Rocks !

Take a break, Bro ...

I'll break you off half of my 'Kit Kat'.
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Peter, Mesa, Woover - check your inbox's now! Smile

@Godzilla - Smile Nomh.Nomh.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
This is something I'll definitely be using. Very very practical and perfectly executed.

Who is this mysterious man?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
A great structure here on which to weave amazing presentations. This is road tested stuff to be sure.
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Yes, this is a very workable method for a timeless plot. Nice! Thanks Sudo!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Offering: Positively No Negative (23 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL