The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ambitious in Seattle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ebackes88
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of ebackes88
A couple of performances of my Ambitious Card up in Seattle, WA. Pretty standard routine, but curious what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpMjFzHe_7I
tunafish
View Profile
Regular user
Everett, Wa
137 Posts

Profile of tunafish
Very nice! Your audience seemed to really like it. Do you perform at Pike Place Market? I'm always hoping I run into a magician when I'm there, but never do.
ebackes88
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of ebackes88
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, tunafish wrote:
Very nice! Your audience seemed to really like it. Do you perform at Pike Place Market? I'm always hoping I run into a magician when I'm there, but never do.

That's where that video was taken, I just did some at Seattle Center the other day, I'm planning on posting that footage next week. I'm always up for meeting new magicians, send me a pm.
LuttinShaun
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of LuttinShaun
I liked the edits across multiple venues.

"Unless you going around writing your name on playing cards very often." Nice line. Smile

The person with the hat loved it. "Ye-eah." Actually, you had tons of great responses. "Oh my god..."

"What the hell, it's right there."

The naturalness of your performance belies the difficulty of what you're doing. Well done, sir.
ebackes88
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of ebackes88
Here's another video I just made, not just a card trick like the other, but I figured since I already have the thread started, I may as well add it here. Hope you enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJz2Juea4k8
shaunluttin
View Profile
Special user
757 Posts

Profile of shaunluttin
That was fun to watch. I enjoyed also how you set it to the fiddler's music.

Here is a 29-minute live performance of mine: https://youtu.be/lq2Rj1uf05M

I used to be quite sensitive to criticism; I am much less so now; so, please do criticize my technique, presentation, and posts. It helps me to grow, and I promise to take responsibility and not to be defensive.

ebackes88
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of ebackes88
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2016, shaunluttin wrote:
That was fun to watch. I enjoyed also how you set it to the fiddler's music.

Thank you very much! That kid was amazing with that thing.
hr83
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of hr83
Loved the video. Loved the smiles I saw.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5292 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The first video (@ 1:29 - 1:31 ish) is a perfect example of why I think people put too much emphasis on practicing every sleight to perfection. That dl is all you need. It went over perfectly with at least 4 people watching closely from different angles. A lot of people like to watch vids and play "spot the flaw" when so often, the flaw is irrelevant. In the real world, that is a perfect dl. Congrats and well done. Plus, thanks for posting it. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ambitious in Seattle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL