The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » FORTUNE 500 just in time for HALLOWEEN! (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
PM'd you Slim. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll be mailing them out in the morning!!!! I've sent the ebooks and I'll link you to a few videos. You also have my personal number for any questions any time!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
This attracted my attention. Some of you long timers may recall Dave and I have not always been going in the same direction and have had some frictions.

Dave was gracious enough to include me in this and I want to thank him publicly.

This is a most cleaver idea. A great intro for non-readers and a very helpful tool for those wanting to take readings a different direction.

Dave spent a lot of time this afternoon setting me up and I know almost no other creator that gives out his cell phone for one on one consultations.

Not sure if any are left before ECSSIII but take a look. I am very pleased with what I have received.

Craig
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2016, RCP wrote:
This attracted my attention. Some of you long timers may recall Dave and I have not always been going in the same direction and have had some frictions.

Dave was gracious enough to include me in this and I want to thank him publicly.

This is a most cleaver idea. A great intro for non-readers and a very helpful tool for those wanting to take readings a different direction.

Dave spent a lot of time this afternoon setting me up and I know almost no other creator that gives out his cell phone for one on one consultations.

Not sure if any are left before ECSSIII but take a look. I am very pleased with what I have received.

Craig

Thanks .. I enjoyed our call and please contact me again with any questions. I'll be supplying video links as soon as they are done. Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Last chance on this deal Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Where in the world are my manners!?!

I too received this fine offering from Slim and as Craig mentioned, if you want to take your readings in a different direction, this might just be for you.

Also, David was kind enough to spend MORE than enough time with me on the phone to iron out the workings on this one.

Highly recommended!

Jorey

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2016, afinemesh wrote:
Where in the world are my manners!?!

I too received this fine offering from Slim and as Craig mentioned, if you want to take your readings in a different direction, this might just be for you.

Also, David was kind enough to spend MORE than enough time with me on the phone to iron out the workings on this one.

Highly recommended!

Jorey

Thanks Jorey .. I had a blast!!!!! I always love to work on things over the phone. In fact unless you've spoken to me on the phone you usually don't get in the front door so to speak .. I'm looking forward to some great readings and fun times with this group of Fortune Tellers!!!! More video's on the way ... I think you'll like them!!! I've got a few of these left if you are interested .... but on halloween they go back to $200 with no bonus (Except enough free sets to help finance the purchase) Remember ... It's a billion dollar industry!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I too just took the plunge. I was going to wait till ECSS III to procure my set of the entire Tarot, (I honestly thought the price would be in the high three digits and needed time to save up!) but upon talking with Dave, and discovering the hard work, effort, and sweatshop conditions he put his poor wife through, I had to get a set immediately! Dave really is a wonder, and all around nice guy with a fun streak in the wee hours of the morning during ECSS! I look forward to receiving my set, and his consultation call will cement my handling and setup of the decks allowing me to start reading within a few days time!
Thanks Dave, for this contribution to our society!
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
I'm very interested in these. They look as fascinating as they did when they were first announced, and the reviews of people who have spoken to Dave only bolster my enthusiasm.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
New video to come this week!!!! This offer ends tomorrow night .. Smile
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
I'm interested in learning more about the offer, but the link doesn't work for me. I'm guessing because it's somewhere I can't access yet.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Call Slim directly at the phone number he provides in the ad. He will take care of you.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I received this recently and am loving the system! Slim has been a pleasure to deal with, and he was kind enough to give me great instructions over the phone on how to utilize and present this as either a reading or combined reading/prediction effect.

The amount of stuff he sends you is a great deal and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Tons of possibilities and choices for your readings.......you can tailor it specifically to the the sitter/spectator you perform for....

I highly recommend this!

Sean
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Today is the last day for the special. The price doubles tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who took a CHANCE. That's an inside joke😎😎😈😈
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
I must say, although I have yet to speak to the man himself, just placing the initial call is quite an experience. It certainly makes one feel like one is on a quest or is otherwise ferreting out mystical and hidden secrets. I spoke to someone who indicated tomorrow they were going to...well, perhaps I should not say. But it is a city linked to many ancient conspiracies and mysteries. Quite intriguing.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll try to get everything done and shipped by tomorrow .. Then on to the East Coast Spirit Sessions and maybe the PEA convention if there are any left over. Thanks for everyones interest. The group is growing and the routines are taking on a new level of believability and amazement. These are two of my goals as a hybrid spiritualistic paranormal mentalist Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are on the west coast you have 3 hours ... That's it Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Go for it!!

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks everyone .. sale is over .. Working on new videos now!!! Smile Smile Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2016, Slim King wrote:
Thanks everyone .. sale is over .. Working on new videos now!!! Smile Smile Smile

I Can't wait!!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » FORTUNE 500 just in time for HALLOWEEN! (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL