The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Clawson/Detroit MI. Area Lecture Aug. 30 Tom Dobrowolski (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
I'm looking forward to lecturing in Clawson, Michigan (outside Detroit) next Tuesday August 30. The lecture will begin at 7:30 PM and will be at the:

Clawson's Hunter Community Center
509 Fisher Court, Clawson, Mich. 48017
Phone: (248) 589-0334

It will be a variety of material I've selected from the last 4 lecture notes and my Penguin Live lecture. Hope to see many of my magic friends from the area there for this fun evening and//or spread the news to any magicians you may know in that area.

Feel free to share this post and spread the news!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
John Luka : "I would recommend Tom's lecture to anyone. Tom has a very pleasant performing personality. More importantly, his lecture is filled with practical material. Happy I attended. “

"I enjoyed your lecture a great deal as did the others who attended. Your material is very practical. The evening was a lot of fun."

Thanks John!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Clawson/Detroit MI. Area Lecture Aug. 30 Tom Dobrowolski (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL