The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Something new. Very new. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I would, of course! Smile
Sounds great!

Kiki
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2186 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, Dr Spektor wrote:
Image


J: "Me tool!!!"


"...and I'll call Rusty!"

(I'm sorry I keep stalking Canadiana posts, doc)
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
gillesA4
View Profile
Elite user
Brussels, Belgium
497 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
I'm in, of course!
We owe you anyway!
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Yup your free releases are fantastic, soooo money being involved only raises my need to have it. I'll pay for sure
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3565 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This doesn't sound like something I'd use.

Hey ask a silly question lol who's interested, well everyone of course.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Sudo shared this with me and when he told me the method... I know this will be very successful. Its genius and that's no hype its a fact. I wish I thought of it. Talk about simple and over the top effective.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Hi guys.

I will have more to comment on in a bit. I'm flooded with emails and PM's at the moment and just trying to wade through them all.

One thing I want to have cleared up straight away is that this NOT an addition to AOK. It really has nothing to do with AOK. Like I said before, the ONLY thing they have in common is that people write stuff and you reveal stuff.

Method wise, they're galaxies away from each other.

I *might* be looking at assembling a small group of some of the best minds to play with this and collect some other ideas and handlings.

Ok. Back to answering to communications I go.
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10574 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
How about a warped mind? then you can consider me.

"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Me too please. lol @ many of these replies. classic!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, Darkness wrote:
Sudo shared this with me and when he told me the method... I know this will be very successful. Its genius and that's no hype its a fact. I wish I thought of it. Talk about simple and over the top effective.


You must have submitted your post while I was writing the one below it Darkness, because I missed it. Thanks for the very kind words.

@ Dr. - Warped minds might be ok, too. Smile
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Yes, definitely interested!
P.Jane
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of P.Jane
Hi Sudo!

I'm definitely interested! Smile
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
First off, let me say that I honour both your thinking and generousity, Sudo. You probably know that already from our conversations.
So feel assured my following ponderings aren't in any way wary or doubtful, but instead...well, just ponderings and/or thinking out loud.

Now, let's face the premise you made from a technical (and rather emotionless) POV: revealing a drawing or a word is basically nothing more than a proof that you know the drawing or word. D'accord?

So...there are several ways to gain this knowledge:
- knowing in advance (confederate, force, pre-show)
- knowing afterwards (peek)

(If the proof, on the other hand, was only apparent, then any form of DR would come to mind).

Whatever, the thing is: you claim nothing of the above was relevant.
Right?
Hm...the "knowledge", however, has to be gained anyway. Again, I'm just trying to shunt my train of thoughts....

I assume you stand by your points still?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Absolutely!

There ARE other possibilities, you know? Smile

It's curious that you define any information after the fact as "a peek." There is none involved here. It's an entirely different idea.
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Well...obviously. But those are not to be discussed here, right? Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
EXACTLY. Smile

I love that this has got your gears turning! Smile
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I'll take a nap now and listen to my mental gears turning... Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1577 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
You've been more than generous thus far, Sudo. Thanks for that, and best of luck with this release. Based on your offerings thus far, this is bound to be a winner!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Absolutely!

There ARE other possibilities, you know? Smile

It's curious that you define any information after the fact as "a peek." There is none involved here. It's an entirely different idea.


I think we are about to learn the real secrets of real mind reading ha ha Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2016, Nicolino wrote:
I'll take a nap now and listen to my mental gears turning... Smile


Ok. I fibbed about the "no secret partners" part. You don't really have one in the traditional sense............ because seeing-eye dogs don't count, right? Smile
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Something new. Very new. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL