The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hello (a small gift) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
As a hello, I would like to offer an idea to all who request. The only condition is that I wish to be the only person to distribute it. It is nothing mindblowing, but maybe better minds than mine can find use in it.
I will keep this open for quite a while, and try to get the info to you as soon as possible.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3483 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Hi there Yogi, welcome to the Café.
I'd be happy to take a look at your idea if you shoot me a PM.

Cheers
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Absolutely.
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
I'll be interested in hearing it also. Have a nice time here on the café!
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
eusbanger
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of eusbanger
Hello yogi and welcome
send me a PM if you are interested in my feedback about your idea
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
155 Posts

Profile of Davdo
I'd love to check it out, too.

~Dave
Machina
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of Machina
I'd also love to check out out.
This "has nothing to do with the Magician who doesn't like Rock n Roll!" Corinda

www.mechanicsofthemind.com
Jocko
View Profile
New user
Dallas
9 Posts

Profile of Jocko
I would be interested in receiving the gift and helping any way I can. Thanks!
starstruck
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
111 Posts

Profile of starstruck
Welcome, and feel free to PM me anytime!
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
In hopes that your time isn't wasted, I'll briefly describe what it is.

This is a utility I discovered with playing cards, but I would like to see it implemented with a more familiar set of items (if you know what I mean.) This may not happen, but I am glad to at least offer an idea.

It is called Cindy's index. Should one consider using it, you at least don't have to clear space for it.

Feel free to speak about it here if you have read it and wish to inform others (without mentioning method.) It is a work in progress. Maybe someone can find use in it.
deaton
View Profile
New user
Winter Park Florida
60 Posts

Profile of deaton
Yogi2X4, I would like to explore your idea with you as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Original Old Town Magic Shop owner near Walt Disney World. Former Bozo the Clown in S.W. Ohio TV market. Was the founder and artistic director of Pinocchio's Maroionette Theater in Central Florida. Actor, writer, director, magic and spook show enthusiast.
magicowner
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of magicowner
Thank you for the gift! An interesting idea, for sure.
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
544 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I am also very interested. Feel free to PM me as well if you aren't already swamped with messages. Thanks for the offer, too! Very gracious of you.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
A typo in the number sequence has been corrected. "1111 0000" has been changed to read "10,10,10,10." I apologize.
I had not expected to give this away a few days ago while writing minimal notes, and had only sent it to a small group of people.

Thank you for your likes, concerns, and ideas. This is a work in progress, and I enjoy watching it get better.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
451 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Yogi,

Welcome aboard, pm sent.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Everyone who has asked should have received this. If otherwise, please let me know. I try to send them quickly.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
451 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Thank you for sharing your idea. It is a cool idea. Will actually try it and pm you my thoughts.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
For those that this makes sense, try using twelve instead of soo many. Alternate by two instead of four. This makes the difficulty more simple.

Simply find the "chapter" if you want to call it that, pick the group, then distinguish between them (Maby out of sight.)

Work along with this if it doesn't make sense.

This may help simplify the transition to the medium I mentioned.
Now that I think of it. I can imagine something else to apply this to. If I said it here it could reveal it, so I will not. What have you come up with? I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.

PM for further explanation.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Hi Yogi.

I salute you for sharing. Smile

This is an interesting idea. It has some pros, it has some cons. It is a bit difficult to discuss here since this area is public.

Do you have a routine you created this for?
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
It was not created for something specific. I don't even remember what I was thinking to be honest. I have been trying to find the best use for it first, but there are a few ideas I have regarding routines.

I am going to write everything down at some point. It will be more readable, include a few routines, have ideas provided by others (that grant permission,) and be free.

You can trust me for what it's worth. I won't share anything you don't want released.

I hope to find the best uses for this, but I am limited in both experience and knowledge (currently.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hello (a small gift) (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL