The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Billetless number guess (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BluMagic
View Profile
New user
Germany
19 Posts

Profile of BluMagic
I am searching for ways to guess a number which the spectator thinks of but billetless.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Blu,

Welcome to the Magic Café, and I can see you are interested in something that fascinates me as well. I am going to share with you what others shared with me when I first appeared on the board. Most people are going to be hesitant to share specific names of products or secrets with someone whom we don't know. I don't speak for everyone obviously, but I would say first, Welcome! And 2nd, I would encourage you to introduce yourself and share with us a little information about your background.

Hopefully that won't be seen as a slight to you in any way, but it might explain why some would be hesitant to share anything with you. The longer you are on the board and the more you contribute, the more comfortable people will feel. See you around...
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
916 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Normally I'm all for just answering questions without giving a lecture first but dude... don't ask for methods in your first post.
Reader discretion is advised.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
What's the range?
Luke 21:25 - And there shall be signs in the SUN, and in the MOON, and in the STARS; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
BluMagic
View Profile
New user
Germany
19 Posts

Profile of BluMagic
Thanks for these tips
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
You could use an s*** or a p*** or a !@#$*
There is no holy grail!
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
If you are really serious about this, Peter Turner's works might provide the methods needed. These don't include any props whatsoever.

Have fun!
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Billetless number guess (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL