The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interested in seeing my current show? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
583 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings,

I am once again starting to accept requests/reservations for my show, "A Fine Li(n)e". As before, with the space being so limited, we will be creating the schedule based upon the requests of those wishing to attend a performance. (So simply let me know you want to see the show, and then you and I will work together to find the date that is best for you.)

Please Note: All seats in the coming weeks will be completely free of charge as I am looking to do a number of performances in preparation for my Vegas appearance (at MINDvention) in November. "A Fine Li(n)e" is presented in my home (near Pittsburgh, PA) in an intimate parlor setting.

I am very proud of this production. It is 66% autobiographic monologue and 33% mentalism (the remaining 1% has yet to be defined). During its initial run, the show was very well received by audiences; and with my ongoing health issues, it continues to be a very important part of my physical therapy.

So, if you are interested in attending a performance of "A Fine Li(n)e", please contact me. I would love to have you join us. Thanks so very much.

Keep the change,
Rick

PS. For mentalists who wish to attend, following each performance, I am happy to take some time to talk about/teach any of the effects that are performed during the show.
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
451 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Rick,

Best wishes for your Mindvention appearance.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interested in seeing my current show? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL