The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ASTRONOMICAL by Peter Turner (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Sorry ment another book, the new volume on zodiac signs isn't out yet (as far as I know)
Reader discretion is advised.
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2016, Michael Zarek wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2016, guitarmagic wrote:
An absolute great lecture by Peter Turner. Worth more than the asking price!

I do have a question for those familiar with the second methodology, "The Frame": how does one handle "Leo"?

As it was originally explained in the book, he used Michael Murray's CUP's principle to check if it's Leo.

Thanks Michael Zarek! With a big duh here. lol Many times I amaze myself! Smile

Performing the first two of the three methods taught by Peter today rendered an absolutely mystified and entertained audience. What's not to love about this work.
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Have I missed something?

First off I am only 35 or so minutes through the DVD

But it seems to have not been mentioned, and they have moved away from the subject/method in question

It hit me, as I wrote down the 'cheat' sheet rather than photographed it

So I wanted to 'raise' this question

surely there are two signs missing

It goes 3, 2, 2, 2, 1 - so 10 signs

I don't know signs off by heart - but I noticed mine Capricorn isn't on there

And obviously one other

They never made any mention of this

Surely my sign should sit on a branch wuth Sagitarius and Aquarius [?]

If they explain it later on - then sorry to bother you with this

It just annoyed me - as I was expecting it to be covered... and then they moved onto the next method

Hmm... seems weird this would be missed
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
All of the signs are there, I perform this often. I also use my own easy to remember mnemonic for this if anyone is interested. I have a terrible memory but now I am able to easily perform this without any issues. Smile
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2016, TheDirectionalist wrote:
All of the signs are there, I perform this often. I also use my own easy to remember mnemonic for this if anyone is interested. I have a terrible memory but now I am able to easily perform this without any issues. Smile

On the screen it only has 10 signs

I guess that's the blip that was mentioned previously

I will have to work out the branches myself, I guess earlier on - on the DVD they were correct [?] might have to watch and hope it was

I would be interested in any memory aid idea - as it takes me a while sometimes to get things down - so any short cut would be great
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
If you bought this from Penguin, you'll have a Zip file with a corrected image with all the signs...

Quote:
On Oct 10, 2016, The Duster wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2016, TheDirectionalist wrote:

On the screen it only has 10 signs

I guess that's the blip that was mentioned previously

I will have to work out the branches myself, I guess earlier on - on the DVD they were correct [?] might have to watch and hope it was

I would be interested in any memory aid idea - as it takes me a while sometimes to get things down - so any short cut would be great
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
No I don't have that file

Maybe I deleted it [?]

Or I got it before the correction [?]

Will email / download it again g'ah

Thanks for that
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Not quite sure why Peter has released this as a stand-alone item when his thinking on this subject has been so heavily featured elsewhere. By far the most interesting and intriguing approach is the last one featured, in my opinion.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2016, Martin Pulman wrote:
Not quite sure why Peter has released this as a stand-alone item when his thinking on this subject has been so heavily featured elsewhere. By far the most interesting and intriguing approach is the last one featured, in my opinion.

I like the tree branches approach. Just smoother and more direct.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this a month ago & have just watched it again.

This is indeed probably the best video download of horoscope divinations I have ever watched.

Peter does a beautiful job of making the process's easy to understand.

I cannot rate this enough.

A fantastic release from Peter Turner, one of the nicest guys in mentalism.

Mike Donoghue
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I'm thinking I like the E2E [third] method the most

Though this means learning E, W1, A, W2 groups - g'ah

Are most people prefering the 2nd method [?] it currently feels more work than the last one

Be good if there are two ppl to use method 3 first of all - then do the other person with the first method...

But I have to learn the signs and then get road testing
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
I'm thinking I like the E2E [third] method the most

Though this means learning E, W1, A, W2 groups - g'ah

Are most people prefering the 2nd method [?] it currently feels more work than the last one

Be good if there are two ppl to use method 3 first of all - then do the other person with the first method...

But I have to learn the signs and then get road testing

E2E is the way to go especially if you want to end with the IS2 reveal of the birthday.

If you're going to go that route, I highly recommend picking up Michael Murray'a Zodiacus cards which were designed especially for E2E and IS2 along with some extra features that gives you more information for hot readsa.
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
Quote:
No I don't have that file

Maybe I deleted it [?]

Or I got it before the correction [?]

Will email / download it again g'ah

Thanks for that

Don't know if you already found the information you were looking for, but the last time I checked into the discussion subsection for Astronomical in my penguinmagic account, there was a discussion on this topic. So there the information regarding the missing information is.
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
Just ordered this and it's great! It has a lot in common with Alain Nu's Signagram but Peter's presentation adds some great new workarounds:)
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
I like the eye-spy-approach..
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
I was still able to get this at intro price. So quite happy there.

Already have quite a bit of Pete's stuff, so not much new take aways for me.

But towards the very end, one unusual method was a good gain for me.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
How does this version accommodate Isabella Star 2 if any? would be a lot easier to have the month right out of the gates as apposed to one out of six months and then go to the pond and f*sh if you know how IS2 works.

Greig

Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2016, greig ewen wrote:
How does this version accommodate Isabella Star 2 if any? would be a lot easier to have the month right out of the gates as apposed to one out of six months and then go to the pond and f*sh if you know how IS2 works.

Greig

Smile

This gives you the star sign once you have that you are down to two months and due to how IS works you know which of those two it is so absolutely no fishing required.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Yeah I too have realised only ten months are on show on the video and didn't purchase it from Penguin, any other way I can get the relevant info before this project is worthless to me? can prove I have this and IS2. Troubling and worrying how this could be completely omitted from the finished product, not to mention catching several yawns from his helper Jacob...not a deal breaker but still Smile Smile
Greig.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2017, greig ewen wrote:
Yeah I too have realised only ten months are on show on the video and didn't purchase it from Penguin, any other way I can get the relevant info before this project is worthless to me? can prove I have this and IS2. Troubling and worrying how this could be completely omitted from the finished product, not to mention catching several yawns from his helper Jacob...not a deal breaker but still Smile Smile
Greig.

I don't understand your question. The video ASFAIK is only available as a download through Penguin which comes with a correct crib image.

Peter does tell you exactly how the anagram branches though, verbally, even though the image in the video is incorrect. Just write out your own anagram branching based on what Peter teaches you through the video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ASTRONOMICAL by Peter Turner (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL