The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stores that sell coin envelopes in Cali? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
My gf just swung by staples for me, and apparently they only sell coin envelopes "online only" now.

Anyone know a B&M store where I could swing by and pick up some coin envelopes?

Thanks.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3483 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Wow, that's crazy. My local staples still has #3 and #6 coin envelopes. I mostly get them online lately anyway though. Amazon has good ones.

Not sure if you have any smaller independent office supply or stationary stores, but there are couple near me that still have coin envelopes, though they're a bit more expensive than Staples.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
543 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I have purchased them at my local Office Depot but the prices are insane. I have started buying them online due to the price difference. Even then, it really feels like most of the online vendors are taking advantage with ridiculous shipping costs.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle, WA
491 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
I am no expert, but I have noticed that the glue on the cheaper coin envelopes does not stick well and they can sometimes pop open after they are supposedly "sealed."

I buy Columbian brand coin envelopes on Amazon, they are a little more expensive than Office Depot or Staples coin envelopes but higher quality.

And if you have Amazon Prime shipping is free:

https://www.amazon.com/Columbian-CO545-2......0AN0VCO/
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
81 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Hi everyone, FWIW I have found it impossible in the UK to find suitable envelopes. After wasting so much money on boxes of envelopes I now make my own. Manila paper stock and envelope glue is pretty cheap on Amazon. Takes me about 2 hours once a month but its worth it. Envelopes are perfect size, stick every time, and match my homemade gaffed envelopes 100%. Feel free to PM me for my template Smile
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
John Jerde
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of John Jerde
After trying about every brand of envelope on Amazon or at Staples and Office Max I came across these. They actually seal shut. 👍🏻
http://www.spearenvelope.com/
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
543 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, John Jerde wrote:
After trying about every brand of envelope on Amazon or at Staples and Office Max I came across these. They actually seal shut. 👍🏻
http://www.spearenvelope.com/

I like that they are a mom and pop company. How are the shipping prices?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stores that sell coin envelopes in Cali? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL