The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Digital Business Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
The only reason I am posting this here is because I know Carl Andrews just released the "Best business card ever". As a designer. the UI/UX is far from representing what I would refer to as "the best business card ever". However, I can only assume this is because Carl is a programmer and not a designer. Those in our industry can often openly admit that designers do front end and programmers handle back end development. it's actually a joke amongst both parties that designers can code worth a crap and programmers have zero design skills. In my 15+ years I can agree with this statement haha.

Anyways...I started creating what I thought was a very handy marketing tool...the digital business card. I will not lay claim that it's "the best" but I am proud of the layout and cleanliness of the UI (user interface). I have an example of one if you guy should like to check it out. Please visit the following link on your phone for optimum viewing:

www.eatonmagic.com/digicardtest2

This is actually meant to be sent as a follow-up to meeting someone in person. The video in the example walk you through the interface but in reality, this would be where you would have a 30-60 second "nice meeting you" style video. Thanking the person for their time and to reference the digital business card if they need to get ahold of you, input your contact info into their phone or even exchange they info back with you via the form.

My version sells for only $99 and installs onto your own server Smile

I would love some feedback from anyone.

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Digital Business Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL