We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Coloring Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trix_the_clown
View Profile
New user
Australia
13 Posts

Profile of trix_the_clown
This is a great magic book, and amazes a lot of kids who haven't already seen it. I would recommend people to buy this for their kids show like mine, but you have to tell people how it works, its just too clever!

In each show I do this about five or six times, and make sure the kids have seen it enough to remember it forever. This makes me memorable.

Easy to do! - 7.3/10
I love your kids!!
Cardmanips2004
View Profile
New user
Sydney Australia
22 Posts

Profile of Cardmanips2004
Hey, Coloring Book is awesome, and the reactions from kids and adults is always fantastic. I had a good idea on it, too. Three coloring books and you do a three card monte style trick with them asking the kids to guess which coloring book is the coloured in book. All the the two other books are always shown un-coloured. if you see what I mean.

You have the control over which will be blank or colored. By using the gimmick in the same way. I think this is a very good idea of mine. It may be useful for trix clown to recover the book, though, as I have found kids know the trick when they see the cover of the magic theatre show.

I have been doing kids shows for a while now through my mum's work, and the kids know the sponge balls a bit, too.

Good luck.
Flourishes rule!
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Cardmanips2004,

I like the idea of the three coloring book monte so to speak. I now have a new way to use an old trick.

Thanks.

Chris
usa
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of usa
This is a great magic book, and amazes a lot of kids who haven't already seen it. I would recommend people to buy this for their kids show like mine, but you have to tell people how it works. It's just too clever!

If it's so clever why do you tell them how it works?
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2216 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Cody Fisher has a marketed effect called Three Kid Monte with CD of music five mask coloring books. It also in his out-of-print book Required Reading.

It is great because you can make the routine last as long as you like.

Check it out at http://www.codyfisher.com
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
shane079
View Profile
New user
ga
33 Posts

Profile of shane079
I've been thinking of picking this up for awhile now. Thanks for making my mind up. I will buy it soon.
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Great idea Cardmanips2004

Thanks
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5266 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Steve Spill has a KILLER adult version. Anyone else seen it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Coloring Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL