The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Flight by Nicholas Lawrence and Sensor Magic (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14000 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
To me it looked quite visual. It has my interest, for sure. If there are certain materials needed to construct the gimmick, can someone please tell me if the video tells you where to obtain the needed materials?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
btwigg
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA USA
176 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2016, daffydoug wrote:
To me it looked quite visual. It has my interest, for sure. If there are certain materials needed to construct the gimmick, can someone please tell me if the video tells you where to obtain the needed materials?

I forget if the video tells you where to buy what you need or not but you do need something. Most of us have it or know where to get it relatively easy.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3529 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2016, Powermagic wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2016, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:

If performed correctly there is No issues... Others & Myself have performed this complete surrounded & nothing was seen.

I don't think you are learning anything you did not already know Nicholas. Creators of the past never had the opportunity to know what consumers are thinking. While they will not be able to please everyone, a good manufacturer will not disregard a pattern of thought. They will also understand there are many video downloads out there that don't cut the mustard at any price.

In your studio performance, where you and the card to someone, that if you have a group of people at the sides, that no one would see something? When I see effects on video that always start with part of handling started, like deck already in hand, one has to wonder about practical nature in their particular situation. It may be as you say but how do I know? Funny, how people want others to let claims go unchallenged just "because it is $10". The amount of $10-35 downloads many of you and I have invested in that do no pan out adds up to quite a bit more than $10 and the standards of review should be the same or similar.

Maybe I am wrong, Maybe there is more to what I am seeing then I think and you can have them hold the card in any situation. Maybe Nicholas will chime in if that version of handing out the card to hold while getting ready is the one on one version or the version he uses in all situations.

I think it is pretty clear from the trailer, generally what is happening here. How well surrounded you could perform this is going to depend upon many things, your own audience management included. I would suggest to you that if you are looking for something that can be done completely surrounded, and without any audience management, then this may not be for you. However, most TNR routines probably wouldn't either.

KJ
fcchief1
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Got this as soon as Penguin had it. Played around with it a bit prior to taking it live. Took it to my local pub where everyone knows I do magic, asked if I had anything new, so performed it semi-surrounded about 180. No problems with proper performance awareness! It Killed!!! Never any question other than how the !@#$ and no not all were drinking! Thanks for a keeper and place in my set!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14000 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I want it more and more!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bosque
Been doing this for one day. Getting great reactions. Much better than I initially thought it would be. I'm going to make up a few more gimmicks. Great trick.
DuanePaul
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of DuanePaul
Love love love this! Very easy to perform! other practicing Flash Flight for a couple of weeks (the handling and my script) I took it out to a few gigs and It literally blows minds!! I currently have 6 gimmicks made up in my gig case ready. Definitely recommend this! Amazing job once again Nicholas.
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Is this company gone?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Flight by Nicholas Lawrence and Sensor Magic (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL