The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Hey Penguin.... What gives? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11605 Posts

Profile of John C
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21708

So for the last week and a half I've sent three emails to penguin. I simply asked them to change my name in a testimonial from my full name to John C

I thought that if I post here in the Café where people pay attention to stuff they might help me out.

I hope they pay attention to me here.

I have received the confirmation email that they have received my emails. All three.

So anyway.

Help.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Have just misread your name, thinking your profession was beeing a WWE superstar... Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11605 Posts

Profile of John C
Maybe. Someday.
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Acar
John, sorry, that product is automatically listed from our distributor network. I have a feeling our customer service did in fact fix it, and then it went back to how it was when our system re-syncs with the particular distributor we're getting that product from.

I'll fix it now, but just so you know if you want it fixed permanently, you should contact Scott Creasey who can update the actual product listing at the root.

Hope that helps. For now, it's fixed..
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
11605 Posts

Profile of John C
Thank you. Mr creasy corrected it on his site a few days ago.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Hey Penguin.... What gives? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL